Spider Error Sans x Child! Spider! Reader

YES IK THIS IS KINDA WEIRD BUT ITS AN IDEA I HAD PSPSPPS, anyways enjoy you hoes, btw you are like 12 in this story
Spider Error!sans belongs to Tiny_inky_sans QwQ

you were a small spider, and your father was Error! Although he was also a spider you were adopted. Your own mother died at a young age, which is obviously very sad for you.. but one day Error found you crying in a tree and he offered to keep you, and you happily agreed!

It was late at night and you were in a tree branch, just kinda sitting there and lookin at the stars. Eventually Error came in and sat next to you, he pats you and you giggle a bit and he smiles softly at you. You lean into his side and he puts his arm around you..
You eventually fall asleep against him.

You wake up the next morning, your dad was gone and you were against the tree, you were still very tired and dizzy and you stepped back, which caused you to fall off the tree. You screamed as you hit the ground, and looked up to them a bird. You got very scared and you cried.. you just froze and stared at it, trying to stay still to make sure it wouldn't hurt you or anything. But your dad came down and jumped right next to you, and growled at the bird (IDK IF SPIDER ERROR CAN DO THAT BUT PSPSSPSSPPS) the bird flew away (haha logic 😎) you had hurt your leg from falling and you couldn't stand up, your dad picked you up and climbed back up the tree as you continued crying. He got back up and kissed your forehead as he wrapped a leaf as a bandage around your leg. You were still crying though and Error sighed as he hugged you. You hugged back.
"I'm sorry Y/N, i should've been watching you while you were on the branch but I obviously wasn't and I'm very very sorry.." he said as tears formed in his eyes slightly. "It's fine dad.." you said...

idk how to end this 👌
epic: 🗿🗿🗿