Parenting (ShipChildren headcanons)

Parenting with the ShipChildren :D
(BAHHAHA SORRY ABOUT THE PHOTO)

Palette 💚💛
-When his child has a nightmare or just wants cuddles or something similar, Palette will let them sleep with him and hug them while they both fell asleep.
-Sleepovers are usually okay with him, as long as he knows the parents and children then it's fine with him.
-Whenever Palette has to go to work, he will always take his child with him as long as the child is 13 or younger, by the age of 14 he trusts them being home alone.

Goth 🤍🖤
-If his child has a nightmare, he will sit with you on your bed until you can fall asleep again. He will only let you sleep with him if it was really bad to the point where you couldn't sleep.
-Sleepovers are also usually okay, as long as he is close with the parents then he's fine with it.
-He will usually just leave his child with Geno and Reaper or Palette while he is busy or goes to work.

PaperJam 🖤💖
-He won't even wake up to his child trying to wake him up unless they slap him or something. If he does wake up somehow he will just tell them. "It's just a dream, go back to sleep."
-He doesn't allow sleepovers, until his child are 16, his child aren't allowed to have sleepovers with anyone.
-He thinks that he has taught his child enough to be home alone, if he's gone for at least 2 hours he will leave you with Gradient or Ink. Never Error though.

Gradient 🖤❤️💚
-He will always comfort his child, no matter what. Not just when it comes to nightmares or bad dreams. But he will cuddle you a bit after a nightmare.
-Sleepovers are okay, but he will only let you invite people over to his house for a sleepover unless he is very very close with the parents.
-He will either leave you with PJ, Goth or Palette. Sometimes Ink but he doesn't know if he trusts him enough.