Palette Roller x depressed reader (part 2??)

TW// mentions of su!c!de and Self harm

After what had happened last time with Palette and your problems.. things got a bit better. You both had started dating! Palette seemed to be a bit off, you honestly don't blame him at all. After all, he probably prevented suicide.

At least at that moment in time...

After a while you and Palette started dating! You guys hung out a lot and sometimes with Goth or Cray. But you guys were having a great time dating, although you weren't fully happy.
You were dating your crush and having good friends but.. everything was still really dark for you.
You were having family problems, school and mental health problems. Everything was such a mess for you, you were thinking about hurting yourself again. Or something worst.
You tried to resist because you had told Palette that you promised to try your best to not hurt yourself again.
You were so fucking exhausted and tortured from many things in life. You were in a very very dark place, you couldn't handle it anymore. You just started bawling your eyes out, after bottling it up for months.

Laying on your bed, sobbing into your pillow as the rain sounds were soft against your roof and window. You just wanted to disappear, die, anything to just get away from everything!
But you couldn't bring yourself to do it, you loved Palette and he loved you.
He always told you how much he adored and cared for you. You thought the same for him. He would give you many kisses and hugs all the time, you were one of the best things in his entire life. And he was the best thing in your life as well.

You couldn't bring yourself to take that away from him. The heart break he would be in.. you didn't want him sad.
Your thoughts got interrupted by someone opening your door. Palette.
"Hey, I'm home!- huh?" He said as he stood in the opened doorway to see you curled up, shaking and crying silently. Palette sighed and closed the door behind him, sitting on the bed next to you.
"Y/N? Are you doing o-okay? Is something wrong?" Palette asked as he put his hand on your shoulder. You just froze and didn't say anything. Palette laid next to you and hugged you.
"Please tell me what's wrong.." he stated as you covered your face. To hide your flustered face and your tears. You sniffled and continued silently crying. Palette sat up and pulled you up a bit as well, still hugging you while he stroked your hair.
"I know what will cheer you up!" He said as he stood up and ran out.
While he left the room for a bit you grabbed a knife that was in your nightstand. You rolled up your sleeves to see your mostly healed cuts.
"I'm so sorry.." you quietly said as you started making many cuts. Deep ones, a little bit of blood came out of them. But you didn't care.
You just wanted to be happy and live a full life but it's so hard. You cried, when you finished your threw the knife against the wall and curled up. You couldn't take this anymore.

Just then Palette walked in, and froze. You continued sobbing and struggling to breathe due to shock and tears.
Palette walked up to you and hugged you while gently grabbing your left wrist to see the damage. There were very many cuts and blood. You tried to pull your hand away but Palette kept a gently hold. He looked at you and hugged you, while crying a little.
You hugged him back.
"Y-Y/N what's wrong.. please just t-tell me." He said with a shaky voice.
You continued crying, trying to utter out words.
"I-I'm so sorry.. I can't take this anymore! Everything is such a blur, school is so s-stressful on me.. my parents a-are no help. I don't know what to do! I just wanna kill myself.. I don't wanna leave you..." You said while crying into his shoulder. Palette just played with your hair a little and kissed your cheek.
"I understand. I know it's hard right now but you aren't alone, I can't promise that things will get better, because I can't predict the future. But what I can promise is that I will always help you no matter what, I'll always support you. You can trust me, but please promise me y-you won't kill yourself.." Palette said, you just smiled slightly.
"I'll try not to dork." You said, Palette laughed while wiping your tears away a bit.

Palette gently grabbed your wrist, trying to not hurt your cuts as he kissed you hand. You blushed a bit as he laughed, getting up to walk to the bath room.
He came back with a bandage (the type that wraps around your arm-) and wrapped your arm. You didn't know what to say or do. You just sat there awkwardly.
When he finished he interlocked his hands with yours as he kissed you for a second.
You hugged him and he hugged back.

"Thank you Palette, I don't deserve someone like you."

Hello! :D thank you for reading this, it's almost 4:00 AM and I'm kinda proud of this. My writing skills have improved! But, I just wanna let you know that if you're dealing with self harm or suicidal thoughts, you are never alone. There will be people to help you!
Idk how messaging works on wattpad but if you ever need to, message me if it's a thing on wattpad! I suck at advice, but I hope you understand.

Goodnight! <3

Epic: goodnight bruh 👶🔪

(965 words)