Cross sans x reader

You watched from far as Nightmare, Cross, and Killer were fighting the star sanses (Dream, Ink, and Blueberry if you didn't know) Cross was your friend and told you not to go near you guys in battle. So you watched and thought, you had a huge crush on Cross. But you didn't know how to tell him... you sighed and continued writing and drawing in your sketchbook. They finished battling and Cross walked up to you and held your hand, and went through a portal. You still weren't used to portals so you felt really dizzy.
You went to your room and continued to draw while everyone else downstairs were scheming their next plan. You listened to music and drew, while listening to music one of your favorite songs, that you knew from heart, came up.
You started singing along quietly, then started getting more comfortable with it, so you sang louder, in a normal voice. Cross walked in and you stopped the music, "Uh... what were you doing?" Cross asked as he walked up to you. "N-Nothing-" he interrupted "You sound so great but, uh, I was wondering if you wanted to meet up in the garden area. I wanna tell you something." Cross said as he ran away, you were confused but you still went. You put on a black T-Shirt and a F/C hoodie, along with some shorts, since it was still warm outside, and some long socks and boots. You looked in the mirror, "Damn I'm a snacc." You said chuckling to yourself and walking to the garden. You saw Cross there, and walked up to him. "Y/N I wanna keep this short so.." He said as he held both of your hands in his, you blushed and looked at him. "I'm just gonna try to get straight to the point, so I think your really cool and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date...?" Cross said as he hid his face in his scarf, he was blushing madly and so were you. "I umm.. I... o-of course! Haha I love y-you too Cross.." You said grabbing his hand and he hugged you, "T-Thank you so much Y/N, I love you." Cross said as he kissed your forehead, then all this sudden.. a arrow came flying in and you and cross ducked, you look to see where the source of the arrow was and it was Dream, Ink, and Blueberry. "Oh shizzle.." You said before Cross pushed you behind him. "P-please get back to the castle and tell the others!" Cross said as you ran to the castle.
You saw everyone sitting around and yelled "The star sanses just started attack Cross!" They all began to worry and ran out the door, you ran behind them to see they were all fighting the star sanses. You just watched, you knew they could handle it so you just sat there. When they were done you all went back to the castle, you walked back with Cross by your side, and he wrapped his arm around you and you blushed madly. He was blushing a bit aswell. Once you got there, everyone went to their room to sleep, and it was only you and Cross left, you just kinda sat there awkwardly.. "s-so umm now what?" You said scratching the back of your head a bit, combing your hair with your fingers a bit. "I was thinking about something like uh.. this..." Cross said as he picked you up bridal style and took you to his room, he sat up in bed, but he was still holding you bridal style. You blushed madly. But you went for you, you kissed him. He kissed back and after a bit you pulled away and giggled a bit. "I love you Crossy..." You said, "I love you too!" Cross said as he stroked your hair.

Epic: BRUH
Me: WHAT THE HECC YOU WANT EPIC I JUST FINSIHED A STORY AND ITS 3 AM YOU ARE GONNA WAKE UP EVERYONE!
Epic: but I have cookies 🥺👉👈
Me: Aww okay fine!
Epic: see you guys later!