Y/N turns into a kid (ShipChildren headcanons)

hi ::))
i forgot who requested this but i hope they see it, and also
i've decided to open requests, only for these shipchildren headcanons. you can request anything unless its sexual, and i will make headcanons about it
also i'm adding Cray to these lol. i love my boy cray

the person who requested this, requested it all the way back in december so 😀 anyways

btw, ik i haven't posted since december or november. i seriously cannot remember, but i hope yall are doing well in the final weeks of school. hopefully i can write more in the summer
anywaysshjdjwjjdjdms

Palette💚💛
-Palette just came home one day, and he saw you but.. smaller? He was confused if it was even you.
-Pretty soon, he did realize that you somehow turned into a kid, and immediately started freaking out.
-he thought about contacting Ink or Dream, but he wasn't entirely sure if he could trust them with this type of stuff.
-He picked you up, contemplating on what to do. You put your small hand on his cheek and giggled, which made him feel a little better.
-Eventually he decided to just ask Dream for help. But he said it would take a little while to get there.
-In the mean time, he took your to the bedroom. He put you in the bed until you grabbed his hand.
-"What? Not tired or something..?" He said, you nodded.
-He laid next to you, and you snuggled up to his side. Which caused him to giggle a little, and pat your head.
-When Dream had arrived, he saw you and Palette had fallen asleep. He giggled and walked out, but stuck around so he could help when you both had waken up.

Goth🤍🖤
-When he got home, and saw you but as a kid. He freaked out too
-but he was much more calmer. First he called his dad, Reaper to come and see what he could do.
-Similar to Palette's parents, he took a long time to get there as well.
-Although, despite this unnecessary stress, he found you quite adorable and amusing. He sat next to you, and you yawned.
-you leaned against him, and he felt much better.
-but he totally took some pictures of you to embarrass you later lol

Cray💜💚
-honestly, he just kinda teased you at first. Like he naturally always did.
-but he picked you up, and brought you to the bedroom.
-he placed you on the bed, "just rest or something until i can get help. i'm not great with kids.."
-you crossed your arms, he face palmed.
-but eventually, you did fall asleep. and when he came in to check on you, he couldn't help but fall asleep next to you.

Graident💚🖤
-he had a panic attack when he found out, he kept weeping as you sat by him in pure confusion.
-eventually and naturally, you got tired of this and just hugged him, hoping it would calm him down more.
-he looked down at you, and hugged you.
-he would've tried to do something about this, but he's too panicked and skidderish that he doesn't think about what to do next.

Paperjam💖🖤
-he honestly just drop kicks you lol

imm extrememly tired right now ughhh
anyways i hope i can do better in the future, these are lazy except for palette's. i was gonna add more for the others but i couldn't really think of anything so
buh bai