Passive Nightmare sans x Reader

You were gonna go take a walk around your area, you just moved here and you knew about the twins. Nightmare and Dream, you haven't met them but you did know a few things. You knew that the whole town loved Dream and his postitive aura, but no one liked Nightmare, with his Negative Aura. You couldn't feel their aura's though, you didn't know why but you couldn't feel them, you watch as everyone was talking to Dream on one side of the tree. And on the other side was Nightmare, you decided to talk to him since he seemed lonely. You walked up to him, "Hello!" You said to him, he jumped a bit but then seemed nervous. "P-please don't hurt me!" He said, "What? I'm not gonna hurt you! I wanna be friends, I know you aren't treated well so I wanted to protect you since your brother doesn't do it very well.. no offense though umm..." you said, you guys sat in silence. "I'm so sorry to bother you, uh I'll go now.." you said about to walk away when Nightmare grabbed your hand and hugged you... "Thank you so much! Of course I'll be friends with you- wait.." Nightmare said, "Doesn't my aura affect you?" He said, "no actually I don't know why i can't feel it.. haha.." You said, your faces were so close together and you pulled away. "AHH IM SORRY!!" You said covering your face that was covered in blush, people from the other side of the tree notice you and nightmare were hugging when you suddenly pulled away. Nightmare wasn't offended but he was blushing too. "It's ok.." he said, "Hi Nightmare!" Another voice said, it was Dream, he came to see his brother real quick. "Who is this?" Dream said, "O-Oh just a friend. Hehe you know.." Nightmare said scratching the back of his neck a bit, "Oh... 'Friends' I see, Hahahah!" Dream said before running off, back to the people on the other side of the tree. "OH MY GOD SHUT UP ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" Nightmare said to Dream while Dream was laughing. Nightmare looked back at you and you were still blushing, Nightmare walked up to you and kissed your cheek, you blush even more. "Haha sorry about my brother, and I.. OH MY GOD IM SORRY FOR KISSING YOU I WASNT THINKING I.." Nightmare said before he started blushing aswell. You looked up at him and chuckled, you kissed him. He was surprised at first but he kissed you back.

HAHAHAAH SORRY FOR THE RANDOM PICTURE I HAD TO- anyways back to the storyThe kiss wasn't making out or anything, just a normal kiss

The kiss wasn't making out or anything, just a normal kiss. After a bit you pulled away, "Haha... thanks Nightmare.." you said.
"It was nothing... so umm since we just, you know, since we just kissed are we dating?" Nightmare said looking away a bit, "Sure!" You said hugging him from behind. "Also umm do you wanna read that book with me? I think it's really interesting..." He said walking to the tree and sitting down, patting the spot next to him. Signaling that you can sit down there. "Sure!" You said sitting next to him. After a while Dream sat next to you guys you were in between Dream and Nightmare while you all three were reading the book, eventually you all fell asleep.

Me: Bro that took forever I-
Epic: bruh it literally took like 5 minutes.
Me: 5 minutes is a long time for me, okay?
Epic: See you guys in the next story!