Just Do It

Author's Note:

Since I've been writing things about advertising and stuff, from here on the titles of each story will be iconic taglines from brands. I'll also add some nuggets of information about advertising if you like to know more about this line of work haha.

Plus , thanks for reading this. It inspires me to write more. Let me know possible story lines you'd want to go through.

Enjoy this third part!

---

I guess you're excited to know what happened after that encounter. Well, it got a bit more crazy after that.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo were standing at my door. To make matters even worse, 2 doors opened. Sana, Momo, and Mina came out and the School Meal Club joined in as well.

"So that's where the noise was coming from." Sana said

"Yaa, Jihyo could be really loud, huh?" Momo added.

"So, is Jihyo unnie your girlfriend now, Y/N?" Chaeyoung asked. I stood there wondering what to answer. As foot steps were heard coming closer and closer to my room. It was the hotel manager.

Quickly all the 9 members entered my room.

"All this room is just for you, Y/N? Daebak." Dahyun said as Momo heads over to the snack bar in my room.  She snacked on some chips while everyone just stared at her.

"What? You know this is paid for, right?" Momo said while munching on some potato chips.

"Everyone, so you know my secret. Let's keep it that way, please?" Jihyo said as the room stayed silent. All 9 girls were looking at me.

"Wait, how did this start?" Tzuyu asked.

Jihyo told them the story. Everyone looked at Jihyo with a weirdly proud look on their face.

"We want in." Mina said out of nowhere.

"What?"

"We want in, whatever you and Y/N have, we want that too." Sana added.

"This isn't going to be a one time thing, right Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked. Is it? I mean, the sex was great and all, it's Jihyo for goodness' sake.

I needed to come up with an answer.

"So, we'll all have sex, you mean?" I asked.

"Pabo, duh. But we also want to get to know you. You know an awful lot about us. And you get to go as far as even having sex with one of us. You're a lucky ONCE, so let's keep it that way." Nayeon said.

I chuckled,

"So I guess, I'm one in a million, huh?"

"Is there a time to reconsider this whole thing, Jihyo? I mean we could do better right?" Nayeon added. But SaiDahMo were laughing hard and Mina managed to chuckle as well.

"Okay, so if we're doing this, what are the rules? Is it strictly casual? Do I need to take you out on dates?" I asked.

"We'll see from here, but for now, for the next two days...you get to sleep with TWICE." Jihyo said.

They all looked at me like predators watching their prey. I didn't know what was about to happen next, but thank God I said yes.

"It's settled then."
Nayeon said as she lunged towards me and gave me a kiss.

"Wait so it starts now now?" Nayeon laughed as she gets off me.

"I'm just messing with you."

"Yaaa unnie we have an early day ahead tomorrow, let's get some sleep."  Chaeyoung said.

"Can I sleep here?"
Sana asked giving a puppy dog eye look to Jihyo and me.

"Ask Y/N, but you're not even close with Y/N. Isn't that weird for him?"

I couldn't speak. I was still processing everything.

"Well, we can change that right, Y/N?"
Sana said as she looked at me.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever, you can sleep here if that's okay with everyone."  I said. Everyone left and went back to their rooms. Sana was the only one left, she was sitting by the couch looking at me. The atmosphere was awkward and heavy. I didn't know what to expect, will I be having sex with another TWICE member on the same night.

"So, Y/N. Where are you from?" Sana asked as she approached the bed. She sat next to me, it was very cute.

"Uhm, I'm from (whatever country you're from but let's assume it's not Japan for the sake of the story, sorry reader if you're from Japan)" I said. 

"Oh, but your Korean is pretty good!" We talked more about me. She learned my past about how I learned Korean because of watching KPOP at a young age. How I moved to Korea because of the exact same reason why we're here.

"So your wish came true, huh?"
Sana said.

"Yup, I guess."