The Shoot

*ALL FICTION*
Okay, where was I? Oh, Jihyo.

I think Jihyo was trying to seduce me. Wait, that's wishful thinking, right?

Before I could say anything, I heard a voice from her end.

"Jihyo? Who are you talking to? It's 3 in the morning." The voice said.

It sounded familiar, yet I couldn't quite figure out who. I suddenly checked the time in my phone and realized it's already 3. Jihyo looked disappointed though.

"Well I guess, it's pretty late. Thanks for tonight, Y/N. I'll talk to you soon?" She said.

I quickly nodded and bid her good night. The call ended and left my phone by my bed stand. Was I reading in too things? We'll I'm sleep deprived so maybe I was imagining things.  I tried to sleep but my phone buzzed. I got a notification from Jihyo.  I was tempted to open it, but I was too sleepy though, I let it go and decided to see it in the morning.

Morning came, I guess I got another text. It was from Jihyo again. I went ahead and looked through the messages sent while I was asleep. Some of it were from work, I saved Jihyo's messages for last. When I got to open Jihyo's messages, I was shocked.

Park Jihyo from TWICE sent me a nude picture. She was laying on her bed, she was completely naked. Her boobs were bigger than I could ever imagine, her skin was perfectly kissed by the sun, her body was a work of art made by the heavens, or should I say God, hm, another pun. I was turned on, obviously. Before I could fixate on her heavenly body, I read her last message. It read, "for your eyes only. Good night"

My manhood was greeted with a good morning. I quickly masturbated, asking myself all the what ifs that could've happened if the video call was never interrupted. Once I finished, I quickly got out of bed and went on with my day.

Days have passed, Jihyo and I kept talking every now and then. No incident liked that ever occurred though, sadly. We talked about how the ad was going and when the shoot will start. Luckily it was two days from now.

It was a 3 day shoot in Jeju. Good thing my boss wanted me to join the shoot given how expensive this shoot was and we were on a tight budget.  Jihyo seemed happy that I will be joining them. She said it will be a very fun experience, and oh boy was she right.

If you'll let me, I'll skip to shoot.

Okay, so the day of the shoot came. We were all in Jeju Island, the agency and production crew came in first. It was a small team, just me and my boss, plus the director, camera crew and all the other staff members. TWICE came in 2 hours after. As the crew was setting up, TWICE were getting ready. They were wearing Summer-y outfits to match with the idea of our concept. As a rule of thumb, the agency gets to see if the talents outfit were matching the ideas in our heads. The girls lined up with their stylist to show us if the outfits were okay, and I must say they looked fantastic. Imagine the Summer Nights theme, but more mature.

As me and my boss looked at them, Jihyo gave me a smirk. I think she knew what I was thinking.

She asks, "Is this okay with you, Y/N?"

I was stunned, they all looked great. I managed to say yes as Jihyo and the girls waved us goodbye.

After a few hours, the shoot began. I was there to be professional, but I can't stop me, hehe pun intended, from admiring how beautiful and sexy they look.

It was a long day of shoot. We packed it up, and went back to our hotel. The agency, the staff, and TWICE were all booked on the same hotel. Since it was just me and my boss, we got separate rooms. I got to my room, took a shower, and went to my bed. The room was small, but it was cozy. I got a text from Jihyo, asking if I was tired. I replied, I was, but still with a little bit of energy.  She then quickly asked what my room number was. I said 901. Within a few minutes a knock on my door came.

*Knock knock*

I opened the door, and it was Jihyo. She had no make up on, but damn was she ever stunning. She had a huge shirt on plus some PJs. She entered and gave me a hug. I was dumbfounded.

"You know, we share the same floor."
She said.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah that's why I'm here."

"Are you tired?"
I asked.  She sat on my bed, I gave her a bottle of water.

"Yeah, but not yet sleepy."

"So, do you want to do?"
I asked. She took of her shirt, she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She took off her pajamas, and smiled at me seductively.

"I think you know what I want to do."

Oh, what the hell.

I quickly grabbed her and kissed her passionately. She smelled amazing. Her lips were soft, her skin was silky smooth. I kissed her neck down to her boobs, then to her abs, down to her thighs, and her pussy. Her pussy shaved clean. I started to lick her clit and forced a moan out of Jihyo. I liked it, so I went ahead and ate her pussy. She grabbed my hair and forced me down on her even more.

"Oh, Y/N fuck." She moaned. I ate her pussy faster as she became even more wet. I made her moan louder by putting my fingers inside her. She couldn't contain it, she kept on moaning and moaning, breathing heavier and faster by the second.

She pulled me up, and gave me a kiss. She tasted herself from my lips. It was getting hotter inside the room.

"I want you inside me, please." She said as she pulls down my shorts and grabbed my dick. She pointed it at her pussy that's visibly wet. I pushed my dick inside her making her scream with pleasure. Her pussy was so tight, it felt like heaven.  I kept pounding her as I grabbed her tits. She couldn't say anything as she's visibly overwhelmed with pleasure. I kept going faster with every stroke.

"Y/N, fuck, faster, faster, please."

I kept going faster my heart was racing, the adrenaline was rushing through me. I pulled out and made her turn around. I fucked Jihyo doggystyle. She looked so hot, her ass was firm. I slapped her ass and made her moan even louder. I inserted my dick once more, and fucked her faster than the last time. I grabbed her boobs and kissed her neck.

"Fuck, Y/N, abuse me please."

"Your dick is so good, Y/N, please, don't stop."

I decided to get aggressive,

"You want it, who's my bitch, Jihyo? Tell me, who's my bitch?" I asked as I slap her ass.

"I'm your bitch, Y/N. I'm your fucking bitch, now do me harder." 
That turned me on even more, as I fucked the shit out of Jihyo. I pulled her hair making her scream with pleasure.

"I'm close, Jihyo. Fuck."

"Don't you fucking cum yet."

She made me lay on the bed and started stroking my dick. She kissed the tip of my dick and licked it whole right after.

"I taste amazing, your dick taste amazing, Y/N." She said. She proceeded to suck my dick. She started slow and proceeded to go faster with every bob of her head. Her blow jobs were wet and sloppy. The room was filled with her slurping sounds. She played with my balls too,  making me closer to coming.

"Fuck, Jihyo, I'm so close." Just as I was about to reach my climax. She stopped, and gave me a devilish grin.

"Too bad, I want to fuck you even more." She then went on top of me and proceeded to ride my dick. Her boob bounced with every stroke. She was moaning with pleasure.

"Fuck, Y/N."

"Jihyo, fuck, you're so good. Fuck, faster please."

We continued to fuck harder and wilder as the night progresses. I grabbed her boobs with my left hand, while my right thumb plays with her clit. She got even more wet, and came on my dick numerous times. I was reaching my climax and she was about to reach hers again.

"Jihyo, I'm cumming."

"Me too, babe."

She came first, she got up and knelt to the ground. She started stroking my dick with fast. She spat on my dick to keep it lubed up.

"Cum on my tits Y/N. Come on, cum for me baby."

"Fuck Jihyo, I'm cumming." a few strokes later, I came. I came all over Jihyo's tits and face. She licked the cum on my dick, and went for seconds with cum on her face and boobs. She got up and smiled.

I lay on my bed while Jihyo went to the bathroom and freshened up. She got dressed and gave me a kiss.

"See you tomorrow night?" She said as she approaches the door.

"But I'll see you in the morning?"

"You know what I meant, Y/N." 

"I'm kidding. Sleep tight, goodnight."

"Good night, Y/N."

She opens the door, just as she was about to exit -- she stopped. I got up and looked and saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon at the door.

"You were very loud." Nayeon said.

"Very loud." Jeongyeon added.

"So, Y/N, huh? Mind if we go next tomorrow night?"
Jeongyeon said while waving at me.

"I also want to be Y/N's bitch."
Nayeon said as she looked at me with her seductive eyes.

I stood there frozen. Jihyo looked back at me and giggled.

Uh oh.