I'm Lovin' It!

A/N: What two stories in one night(or day depending if you're reading this as soon as I uploaded it)?! Sorry the previous chapter didn't have any smut. I wanted to progress the story as I was really struggling to think of ways I could progress the shoot part of the story. However, I had things planned out and don't worry, I won't compromise the story if you like it.

Let me know if you have suggestions for Y/N's next adventures.

Plus let me know if you're reading this by congratulating Y/N on his new job!

---------

It's my first day. I'm a bit nervous luckily the girls were there to give me a little cheer up, ha nice! First pun on my first day.

Nayeon met up with me on the morning, we've gotten pretty close the last 30 days, if you know what I mean, but more on that some other time. She treated me to breakfast. We grabbed coffee on the cafe nearby plus a breakfast wrap.

"Yaa, Y/N, are you nervous on your first day? Mr. Creative Director." Nayeon said.

"Kinda? Who wouldn't be. I'm a boss now."
I said. I took a sip of coffee, when I saw Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung entering the cafe.

"Oh, it's the new creative director! Annyeong CD-nim." Jeongyeon said while bowing. I managed a laugh. They ordered and sat with us.

"Hey Y/N, lighten up a bit. It's gonna be fine." Chaeyoung said.

"Yeah I know, it's just so weird. More than a month ago I was just this copywriter and now I'm a director who's very close with his clients, it's just so weird." I said.

"It's gonna be fine. Eat up your breakfast, come on. We'll bring you to your desk." Nayeon said, we chatted for a few more minutes while enjoying breakfast. Once we're done, we disposed of our plates and utensils and took our drinks to our building.

We met up with the other members who were waiting in the lobby.

"It's Y/N! Our new creative director!" Dahyun shouted as other started looking at us. I waved at the passersby looking at me and quickly bowed apologizing in embarassment.

We rode the elevator and they led me to our office. Some members of my team were already there, the CSD (Client Servicing Director) and planner were already seated in their stations. They were just a few years older than me, we're a fairly young team. The space was amazing, it had an amazing view of the skyline. My desk was by the window, it just had a divider for a little privacy. I quickly greeted my teammates a good morning while TWICE head over to my desk.

"Wow, Y/N. Your view is pretty cool." Tzuyu said.

"You 9 are the best view." I replied. I could see them blush and cringe at the same time with what I said.

"Y/N really has a way with words." Jihyo said.

"He is great with using his mouth." Momo added and the girls laughed. They chilled for a bit.

"Y/N, let me help decorate your office. Let's make it pretty." Chaeyoung said. I nodded and I saw her very happy about it. She quickly got her phone to buy some decors for the place. One by one the employees begin to come in. JYP went to our office and everyone greeted him. He went to my space to check up on me.

"Hey Y/N good morning, you nervous? Oh hello, girls! Stop bugging Y/N, okay?" He said with that iconic JYP smile. The girls laughed and nodded.

"Good morning, pd-nim. Yes I'm pretty nervous." I said.

"Don't be, now I'll just say for awhile and watch you meet your team." He said which added more pressure to me. I guess the coffee didn't help as my heart was already shaking. Ha, second pun.

"fighting, Y/N!" the girls cheered as I exited the room to huddle in everyone.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm your new creative director. I'll be spearheading our creative services to JYPE." I said as JYP and TWICE watched me, I looked back and saw them smiling at me. Dahyun even gave me a thumbs up, cute.

"So let's get to meet everyone." I said. Everyone introduced themselves.

"Hello, I'm Kim Ji-woo, the CSD."

"Yoo Ji-an, planner."

"Soo-ah, ACD, art director."

"Ha-joon, junior copywriter."

"Mark, junior art director."

"Great to meet everyone, let's all do a great job today, alright?"
I said.

"Yes!"
Everyone cheered.

"Fighting!"

"Great motivation, CD-nim."
Jeongyeon said while laughing.

"Don't you have practice in 15 minutes?" I asked. The girls noticed the time as they quickly got up and bid me good bye. JYP left with them as well.

I went to my desk and admired the view for a few minutes before I saw a note on my desk.

"See you later, CD-nim ;) Dub" It read. I smiled as the CSD came in.

"Hey Y/N. We have a meeting regarding TWICE's new comeback. Then we have another meeting about GOT7."

(A/N: In this universe, JYP/JYPE never mistreated GOT7. But I'm glad they're finally free.)