Finger Lickin' Good.

2nd Person POV:

21 days before the new job:

"Hey, Y/N!"
Chaeyoung texted you while you were chilling at home. It was a quiet weekend. You were reading your favorite book as you reminisce your childhood. You responded to Chaeyoung and she said she wanted to meet up. You said sure as the Baby Beast rushes over to your house. She brought over some strawberries that and chocolates to melt plus art supplies.

"Well you came prepared." You said to Chaeyoung as she flashes you that cute smile. You heated the pot and went ahead to melt chocolate bars. You snacked on the strawberries and had make shift fondue while Chaeyoung shows you her favorite drawings.

"Damn, you're really good at this Chaeyoung."

"Thanks, Y/N!"

"We should frame this."
You said as you took a picture frame with a stock painting on it and placed one of Chaeyoung's pieces on the wall. Flattered by your gesture, Chaeyoung lunges at you and starts making out with you.

The soft touch of Chaeyoung's lips jolted your body. Chaeyoung was not like most of the TWICE members you've been with. She had a different side, a wild side in bed. She demanded control, and she knows what she wants. She stopped your kiss and laid out a white cloth-like canvas on your bed. She stripped you naked and you did the same for her.

"Cover me with paint." She said as she showed you a palette of different colors of paint. You obliged and went to work, she did the same with you covering every inch of you with different colors of paint. Her small perky tits felt great as you grope and squeeze them with your paint covered hands. She rubbed your body sensually causing your dick to get harder.

Filled with sexual desire you placed Chaeyoung on the bed as you started to put color on the white canvas. You kissed parts of Chaeyoung's petite body that isn't covered with paint. You mark her neck as she grabs your hair as she enjoys every second even more. She starts stroking your dick and placed it on her already dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck your art hoe, Y/N. Treat me like a pretentious slut." She said as you penetrated her. She moans with pleasure as you gain pace fucking Chaeyoung to her euphoria. You look into Chaeyoung's eyes as she bites her lip which turns you on even more. You fucked Chaeyoung harder and harder before you turned her around. Her body planted in the white cloth as you raise her ass to your desired position. You lick her now drenched pussy once more tasting the juices that's dripping. She moans with every contact from your tongue.

"Fuck, Y/N. Stop teasing do me more." She begged. You made your way to her mouth and raised her head up by pulling on her hair.

"Suck my dick first." And like a slave, Chaeyoung sucks your dick, using her tongue to stimulate you even more. You then placed her back down and went for back to pussy. You swiftly placed your dick inside her pussy pounding the helpless Chaeyoung.

"Fuck Chaeng, you're so tight." You said. Chaeyoung couldn't say anything, she's lost in the sensation your fucking brings. You continued to fuck Chaeyoung as you both inch closer to your orgasm.

"Fuck! Fuck! Y/N, I'm cumming Y/N, please don't stop. Don't fucking stooooppp!"

"I'm cumming, Chaeng."

"In my face, Y/N."

Chaeyoung reached her orgasm. As you feel a sudden gush rush through your dick. You pulled out and went to her face. She started to stroke your dick fast, waiting for the huge load you're about to give her. A few more strokes and you came all over Chaeyoung's face giving her the facial she deserved. Chaeyoung took your phone and opened the camera app. She took a selfie of her cum covered face. She licked the semen dripping down her lips and tasted the rest in her face with her finger. When she was finished cleaning herself up, you both looked at the artwork you made.

"Not bad, Chaeng." You said.

"Thanks for this, Y/N." Chaeyoung said as she gave you a hug. You both took a shower together, soaping each other up and making out. Once you were both cleaned up, you and Chaeyoung got dressed. She leaves your home a few minutes later and heads back to her dorm.

You changed your sheets and put the dirty ones in the laundry as it was covered with paint. You took your phone and saw the selfie Chaeyoung shot for you. You chuckled at how her duality really amazes you. How Chaeyoung can be sweet at times but at the same time extremely wild. You couldn't complain though, it was amazing.

----