6. Another Mistletoe Kiss Because Fuck You I Do What I Want

A/N

hi hello it's your favourite bitch again anyways quick disclaimer: I wrote this chapter on Christmas and i hated it then but now i kinda like it ?? idk so um here !! do with it what you Will ;)

Nico's POV:

Cold. That's all I feel. Cold, cold, cold, and... where's my warmth? I turn over to reach Will... or where Will should be. Huh? 

"Willlll," I groan, sitting up. 

I hear the bathroom door open and Will walks in, in a... Am I seeing this right? A light-up Rudolph sweater?

"Really? We don't even celebrate Christmas!"

He leans over and pecks me on the cheek, "Good morning to you too, babe. Here's your outfit for the day, and if you don't wear it you'll make me very sad." He pouts to prove his point and I sigh holding my hands out.

"Alright, alright, let's see it."

He hands me the most hideous sweater I've ever seen and I laugh. 

"You're joking, right?"

Across the front of the black-and-red sweater is the word "Balls" and two red and green baubles.

Smirking, he shakes his head, "Nope, now get into the Christmas spirit, Neeks!"

Well, fuck.

~time skip because yeah~ 

I sigh, poking my food around, grateful for the table that hides the shirt Will forced me to wear. 

Well if being too cute counts as forcing.

I feel Will's leg against mine, bouncing happily to the music, courtesy of the Apollo cabin.

Why does he have to be so fucking cute?

"How do you like Christmas so far?" I feel his eyes on me, and I turn to face him.

I sigh. "If I hear another Mariah Carey song I will unleash the worst creatures from the deepest pits of the Underworld on all of these unsuspecting campers."

Will nods, the ghost of a smile on his lips. "Understandable. Anything else?"

"Other than the fact that I'm wearing a sweater with the word 'balls' on it, and how it looks like Santa Claus threw up here, it's going very well, thank you."

He shrugs. "Well I did have a worse sweater, so I say you should be thankful. And come on, Christmas is fun! You know what? That's my goal today. To get you to like it!!"

I roll my eyes, leaning onto his shoulder. Over my dead body.

~time skip~

I look up from where I'm curled up in Will's lap, him twirling my hair absent-mindedly. 

"You know... I still haven't gotten that mistletoe kiss yet..."

He grins. "Since when did you know so much about Christmas traditions?"

"I may or may not have been forced by everyone in camp to do this but..." 

I sit up and hold a sprig of mistletoe over our heads.

"Well then, what are you waiting for?"

And with a faint smile, his lips crash onto mine.

Maybe Christmas isn't so bad after all...

(442 words, 2338 characters)

(here's nico's sweater if anyone was wondering-)

A/N

I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL AND HHHHHHH I HAD SO MUCH STUFF TO WRITE BUT I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE OVERCROWDED AND UGH UM YEAH SORRY BESTIES

and a happy late new years !! love you all <33