Promises (Harry Styles fanfic)

Maddie's POV

"I can't wait to meet the boys."I said.

"Okay but there are a few rules."Louis said. "Number one don't start dating any if the boys, okay."he said acting really serious.

"Umm, okay but what if they like me and then I start liking them, what would happen then hmmm."I said.

"Uhhhh, it depends."

"Awe, thanks Louis just don't turn into my overprotective older brother, okay."I told him.

"Fine."

Okay I didn't properly introduce myself I'm Maddie Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's sister and its my first time meeting One Direction I'm so excited!!!! But Louis can be an overprotective brother and never let's me do anything but he's really sweet when he's not pranking you so yeah.

"We're here and remember Harry is mine!!!"

"Uhhhhh but your my boo bear Louis and my brother so you have to be nice to me."I said.

"Alrighty enough arguing we need to go inside it getting cold in here."he said while getting out of his car.

"Alright let me get my stuff from the trunk."I say hopping out of the car.

We walked in and there were 5 boys staring at us.

"Hello!"the 5 boys said at the same time.

"Uhhh, h-hi I'm Maddie."I stuttered out.

Louis' POV

"Alright guys stop drooling over my sister, it's disgusting."I said not satisfied by their faces, I don't want my sis getting hurt.

"Awe is someone jealous of his sister."Harry said

"It's just I want YOU to be MY boo bear Hazza."I said pouting.

"Awe, it's okay you'll always be my boo bear Louis."Harry said hugging me.

Maddie's POV

"Alright Louis that flight was tiring where's my room?"I said.

"Why don't I show you Maddie."Harry said grabbing my arm.

"Umm, okay good night guys, good night Louis love ya."I said to them while running up the steps with Harry.

"We are here Ms.Tomlinson, hope you like it, I helped Louis pick it out."Harry said.

"Oh man I love it thanks Harry."said while I gave him a peck on the cheek.

His green eyes lit up like the sun, they were beautiful.

"Good night Harry."I said while closing the door to my room.

*Next day in the morning*(still Maddie's POV)

"What the heck!"I said when really cold of water landed on my face.

"It's okay I was just trying to get you up."Louis said.

"Louis, you know you could have just shook my shoulders like a normal person."I said.

"But this way is funner!"he said.

"Ugh, Louis you need a dictionary, funner is not a word."I said hopping out of the bed and grabbing a towel.

"Oh well get used to it, okay."he said.

"Ugh, what's the point, wanna get some breakfast after I change out of my wet clothes."I said getting some clothes from the closet.

"Sure, I'll whip something up."he said shutting the door and walking do an the steps.

I slipped out if my clothes and stepped into the shower.After that I slipped into some jeans and a striped Pink and blue Hollister shirt with some blue converse.

Louis' POV

"Guys, what do you want for breakfast?"I said

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon!"Niall yelled from his room.

"Gosh, you say food and he yells what wants."Zayn said.

"Pancakes, eggs, and bacon it is, Liam start cooking I'm gonna watch the telly"I commanded him.

"Ugh, why do I have to."Liam started to pout.

"Because I'm the oldest and I can't cook."I said.

"True."Zayn and Harry said.

Maddie's POV

"Hey guys, what smells so good?"I asked while Harry stood up and escorted me to the table.

"That would be our breakfast Maddie, you silly girl, don't even know what pancakes, bacon, and eggs smell like."Zayn said.

"Ffffoooooooooddddd!"I heard Niall yell coming down the steps loudly.

"Yes, food now I want to get some before you devour it, okay."I said.

"Fine, but save some for me."he said starting to pout.

Harry's POV

"Okay Niall you can get your share of the food."I said.

"Yay!"he squealed like a five year old.

*after breakfast*

"Ugh, I. AM. STUFFED!"I Maddie said while hopping onto the love seat with me hot on her tail. "Now Harry why are you always following me around like a lost puppy?"she asked me.

"Because I am lost in your eyes"I said batting my eyelashes at her.

"Awe too sweet."she said giving me a peck on the cheek and ruffling my hair.

Maddie's POV

Gosh Harry is too sweet and so cute, but I think Louis would get mad at me for stealing his boo bear. Ha he's is gonna have to get over it because he is gonna be mine in a few weeks.

"Hey Louis can I talk to you privetly please?"I asked quietly.

"Ummm sure, whats up."he said while escorting me to his bedroom. When I walked my jaw dropped to the floor if there was one, his room look like a bomb went off.

"Well I think Harry is starting to like me Louis, please don't hit me for stealing your boo bear."I said.

"Yea, I'm not going to hit you but if you hurt Harry I will......."he couldn't finish the sentence.

"What were you gonna say."I said.

"I will send you home okay so don't hurt him because I really want you to stay."he said quietly.

"Louis I would never hurt him okay."I said pulling him into a hug.

"Alright I will let you like him, just don't hurt him."he said.

"Awe thanks Louis love ya."I said giving him a small peck on the cheek and walking out the door.

"Hey Maddie whatcha doing tonight."Harry said.

"Umm, I guess nothing right now."I said with a smile growing on my face.

"Oh good, do you want to get something to eat and take a walk."he said in a pleading way.

"You know what Harry I will."I said.

"Yesss, thanks so much Maddie."he said hugging me.

A/N

Cliff hanger!! Now I must go bye!

Bye Bye my little Harry fans.

*someone remind me to get y'all a better nickname.

P.S I am not a Harry fan I luv Niall