Chapter 5

A/N

If you have a friend or something like that and they like Niall tell them that there is a book on Wattpad that is called I Love You Cubed, thanks on to the story:)

Maddie's POV

"OMG, you guys are great, I mean I heard your music before but darn being here live is so much cooler!"

"Awwwwe sis that's so sweet.'Louis said giving me a hug. "Yeah that was really nice of you."Zayn said giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Well you guys are great."I said returning the hug. "Alright enough hugs lets get something to eat!"Niall said. "Yeah Im getting hungry."we all said.

***At Nandos***

"Mmmm, this carrot cake is sooooo good."I said savoring it. "You are so much like your brother it's not even funny."Zayn said. "That's why I like her."Harry said winking at me and getting a glare from Louis.

"Alright guys enough glaring lets just smile and be funny and laugh at everything."I said. "I call smiling!"Liam said. "I call being funny."Louis said. "I call laughing at everything."Niall said already laughing. "Oh you boys are so cute, let's go home and y'all can crack jokes in the car."I said.

***Car Ride Later***

"OH MY GOSH NIALL, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FARTED SO FREAKING LOUD AND YOU JUST SAT THERE LAUGHING WHEN YOUR FRIENDS ARE SUFFERING, THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT BY CRACKING JOKES!"I yelled running in the house and gasping for breath. "Yeah it's my specialty, I can clear a room in a matter of seconds."he said proudly.

"Well at least warn us next time."I said jumping on the couch. "Mkay, my warning will be the word "BOMB" okay remember that."Niall said stuffing his face with chips.

"Alright who wants to watch a film."Liam said. "Me."we all yelled. "Okay let's watch Toy Sto-"Liam started but got cut off by the boys. "Nooooo, we shall not watch Toy Story, we watch that all the time."the boys said. "Well then what will we watch."Liam said putting his hand on his hip in a girly way. "How 'bout a scary movie."Harry said. "How about not, can we watch a comedy."I say looking at Louis in a pleading way. "Yeah let's watch a comedy."Louis said rubbing my back. "Fine but after let's watch a scary movie afterwords."Harry said.

Louis' POV

It's the beginning of the scary movie and I think Liam and Zayn are plotting something. "Hey Louis can I talk to you in the kitchen."Zayn finally said. "Um yeah sure."I say getting up and going in the kitchen. "Hey we're gonna scare your sister, wanna help, she will be totally freaked."Zayn said getting water. "I don't know I mean she can be the master of masters at revenge and trust me you do not want to be the person she is getting revenge on, it's your worst nightmare."

"C'mon Lou I thought you were funner than that."he said begging. "Fine and funner isn't a word."

"Okay well here's the idea we were planning."

*********:)*********:•)*

Maddie's POV

It was the middle of the scary movie and Zayn wanted to talk to Louis, I wonder what they were talking about. I mean I heard a chuckle but I'm sure Louis cracked a joke.

"Harry what's going on?"I asked looking at harry. He has to tell me. I hope.

"I don't know nothing about anything."he said immediately. Something is definitely going to happen to me. Well better start plotting my revenge or my thank you speech. I wonder if I should listen to their conversation, yeah. I get up walk over to the door and put my ear against it. "Louis it won't hurt her, it will be fun, and you promised to help."I heard Zayn say. "I don't know I mean that can be mean,"I heard Louis say. Sometimes he can be so thoughtful. "But I mean I could help a little."he said the rest. Never mind, revenge is gonna be horrible for them. But if Harry is helping I won't be mean to him.