Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

I woke up to yelling. What the heck are they up to?

"Get off of Niall!"Callie yelled. "Okay I'm off."Louis said. I heard a thud. I don't really care I just want breakfast.

I walked downstairs and found a plate of food and a note.

It read: For Maddie the best girlfriend in the world!

-Harry Styles

Awe he is so sweeeett! I ate my breakfast which was very delicious. Reminder: Thank Harry later. I walked to Callie's room and everyone but Zayn and Liam were laughing on the floor.

"What's so funny?"I asked sitting on the floor with them. "Callie and Louis got in a fight and Callie won."Niall said hugging Callie. Poor Lou was pouting. "It's okay Lou, someday you'll beat her."I said cheering him up. "No he will not. I will protect her!"Niall yelled his grip getting tighter on Callie. I think Niall is hugging her so tight that he's choking her.

"Niall let go your choking her!"I scolded. He let go and Callie gasped for air. His eyes went wide and he realized his strength.

"I'm strong!"he yelled. "I'm stronger than you!"he yelled and pointed at Lou even though Louis has bigger biceps than everyone. But Louis got beat by Callie. Does she even work out?

"Hey Callie do you even work out?"I asked astonished. "I go to the gym once a month."she said. "Do you lift weights?"

"No."she and stood up dusting herself off. Holy crap, I lift weights every week and I'm not that strong. She walks to Lou and ruffles his hair and walks out.

"Niall, I think she is really strong. We need to be careful and not make her mad."I say and walk out. I hope Callie doesn't have anger issues.

------------------------ *4 hours later*

"Harryyyy!!"I yelled. He came running in smiling cheekily. He apparently knows what I was gonna do.

"Thanks for the delicious breakfast!"I say running to him and kissing him on the cheek. He blushes a crimson and picks me up and carries me to the couch and flicks the telly on. For a second I thought he was going to be romantic but he sits on me!

"Harry, who the heck do you think you are sitting on me?"I say pushing him off my lap and onto the floor making a thud. "I am Harry Edward Styles the 3rd!"he yells running around and ends up sitting well laying in my lap AGAIN!

"Get off of me and you are not Harry Edward Styles 3rd."I say and push him in the floor once again making a thud even louder than the one before. Oops I 'accidentally' make him hurt his poor elbow. Being the nice person I am I kiss his elbow and he runs off. What a boyfriend he is.

I run to my room and get on twitter and log in. Yeah the usual hate, good, and weird tweets. The one that caught my eye the most was really mean.

@Harrysminebackoff

@Maddietommo=)Xx go kill yourself! Nobody would miss you. Well maybe Harry but just because your his girlfriend doesn't mean he loves you. Get out of everyone's way and die.

That hurt the most so I shall give them a piece of my mind.

@Maddietommo=)Xx

@Harrysminebackoff you know I'm not gonna kill myself because you told me to. Soooo you need to go away. You people who do this call yourself fans when your really not. So just go away!!

Well least there are nice ones. Well I'm gonna take a shower and be refreshed.

I went to my wardrobe and picked out some new clothes. I think me, the boys, and Callie should eat out tonight. I picked a white short dress with a brown belt and pink beads on it. My shoes were brown sandals and had pink beads on them. I wore a gold heart necklace.