Chapter 20

Maddie's POV

When they come out of their dressing rooms they all stare at me. Probably because I'm sobbing. Harry and Louis rush over to me and hold me tight. "Shh baby, what's wrong?"Harry asks rubbing my back. I hand Louis my phone and reads the tweet. "Oh my gosh..."he whispers. "What Lou?"Harry asks. Louis hands him the phone and he reads the tweet too. Everyone crowds around and reads it.

"thatguynamedkaleb

@maddietommo=)Xx

@LouisTomlinsonofficial I'm back."Zayn reads. "Who's Kaleb?"Liam asks. "Our step-father."Louis says. "This is a bad thing why?"Niall asks. "He treated us bad. Very bad."Louis said while I was balling into his shoulder. "Oh.."was all they said.

We walked back to the hotel and ate supper. I take a shower and crawl into my bed. I was just about to fall asleep when someone else slid into my bed. I tensed up and I felt their arms around me. I smiled when I noticed it was Harry. "Sorry love, if I woke you up."he whispered in my ear. "Nope."I said. I faced him and snuggled into his warm chest. He rested his chin on my head and we fell asleep. Me wrapped in his arms.

The next morning I woke up to cuddling with my pillow. Harry wasn't with me. I suddenly smelt French toast and bacon. My eyes widened and I ran into the lobby. He set a plate of French toast and bacon covered in syrup in front of me. "Oh my gosh, I love you so much!"I shoved some French toast in my mouth. "Love you too, babe. We're going to the beach today. After breakfast you need to get ready." He sat down in front of me and dug in himself. I nodded and finished my bacon. I went to the room and went to the bathroom and changed into my bikini. It was a purple bandeau with ruffles on the top. The bottom was purple like the top and had and anchor on the butt. I grabbed some sunscreen and a towel and shoved them in a bag. I walked out and looked for my coverup. I shrugged and dug out a cutoff shirt from Harry's suitcase.

I walked out to all the boys and Callie ready for the beach. Harry's eyes popped out of his head and his jaw dropped. "I'm guessing you like it."I chuckled and and walked over to him. I slipped on my flip flops that were near the door and we left. We all ran to the water once our feet hit the sand. The guys except Zayn ran into the water and splashed around. Me, Callie, and Zayn lathered on sunscreen and tanned. I heard feet shuffle to us and I opened my eyes.the guys were standing there soaking wet and their feet were covered in sand. "Come in you guys."Harry said. "But I'm tanning." He smirked and bent down and picked me up. He started to run to the water and I'm clinging to his neck. He drops me in the water and I pull him down with me. We come up and I burst out laughing. He shook his head and splashed me. I gasped and splashed him back. We play there when everyone else comes and splashes around with us, except Zayn. I feel bad for him since he can't swim.

I turn back to Harry and splash his face. Everyone gangs up on me and make one big mondo splash. We all laugh and walk back to our little place on the beach. We dry off and walk back to the hotel. I make dinner and set it on the table. "FOOD!"I yell and everyone comes in. Niall puts all the food he can get on his plate and sits on the couch. We all get our food and chat while eating. I finish my food and grab my pajamas and take a quick shower. I walk out and brush my hair and Harry tries to braid it. That didn't turn out very good. I had Louis do it because I taught him a long time ago. I sit next to Harry and and snuggled into his chest. He kisses my head and I yawn. "You need to get some sleep. We have a concert tomorrow."he whispered in my ear. "Come with me."I begged. He nodded and we say our goodnights. We brushed our teeth and I climb in my bed after he changes into his pajamas. We snuggle together and fall asleep in each others arms.

I woke up and Harry was sleeping. I checked the time on my phone. It was 7:26. They had to get up at 8. I snuggled back into his warm chest and dozed off. I felt someone shake my arm. I woke up and Harry's face was right in front of me. "What a lovely sight to wake up to."I teased. He gasped and rolled his eyes. "But seriously we have to leave in an hour."he kisses my forehead and leaves. I get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom to take a shower. I change I to some sweat pants and a really baggy shirt. I throw my hair up into a messy bun. I tie some black converse that I wrote all over on. I grab my phone and we leave. On the way I think about that tweet. It can't be him. It's impossible. He's in jail.

I push the thought out of my head and we walk into the place where the concert was. The boys were whisked away hair and makeup. So was I. Poor Callie, didn't get to do any of the fun stuff. Like go on stage, get your hair and makeup done, and she doesn't get to sing. I really don't know what she sounds like. I'll have to ask about it later. Even though the concert didn't start till 10 o'clock, they still had a meet-and-greet before it. The meet-and-greet started me Callie talked to the fans and took pictures with them.

Once it was over I got ready for the concert. I wore a white strapless dress that has ruffles and a black belt around it. I had black sandals with little silver beads on the straps. I had heart earrings, an infinity necklace and a bracelet. My hair was in curls that cascaded down my back.

I got pushed out on stage with a microphone. "Hey you guys!!!"I yelled. I laughed as I got many responses. "How you guys doing tonight?!" Everyone either yelled 'amazayn or great'. I smiled and the music started.

-------------------------

Hey guys

What's up?

Haven't posted in a while.

I'm still getting used to wattpad so I think the concert outfit is to the side.

Can you comment if it is there please it would really help me.

Thanks guys!

I love you guys.

Thanks for all the reads

Adios jellybeans.