Chapter 18

Hallie's POV

I can't believe I'm in One Direction's house! Even better I'm in Zayn Malik's room! I followed him to the middle of his room. He took my hand and we spun around.

"Welcome to our humble abode."he said. "Nice room."I smiled and spun around one more time. "Thanks! You wanna meet the gang?"he asked. "Yeah sure!"I smiled and followed him out the room. We walked down the steps and into the living room where everybody was sitting. "Okay. This is Harry and Maddie. They're a couple. That's Louis and Eleanor. They're a couple. That's Niall and Callie. They're a couple. And that's Liam. He has a girlfriend but she's a dancer and is in America."he said in one breath. "Hey I'm Hallie!"I said and pulled Zayn onto the love seat. "We should play truth our dare!"Louis squealed like a little girl.

"Yes!"I yelled and we all sat in a circle. "Hallie you can go first, since your guest."Zayn said. I nodded. "Liam, truth or dare?" "Dare." I smirked and thought for a second. I got up and went to the kitchen. I got out some whipped cream. I walked back into the living room and sat in down. "I dare you to like this whipped cream off of Louis' bare chest."I smirked and gave him the whipped cream. Louis took off his shirt and laid down. Eleanor's biting her lip to keep the laughs in and so am I.

Liam spread the whipped cream on his chest and licked it off. Louis got some paper towels to wipe off his chest. It was now Liam's turn.

"Zayn, truth or dare?"he asked. "Dare."he said but it came out more like a question. "I dare you to kiss Hallie on the lips and you have to keep that position for ten seconds."Liam smirked. My eyes went wide as I looked over to Zayn. 'Sorry' he mouthed then his lips touched mine. Actually this wasn't so bad. I felt his hand hold my cheek and I snaked my arms around his neck.

"Okay it's been ten seconds. Ummm guys."Liam said trying to break us apart. Finally I let my arms drop and we separated. I bite my kiss swollen lips and look at my lap like it was interesting. "Well Zayn it's your turn."Louis said changing the subject. "Harry, truth or dare?" "Truth."

"How many girlfriends have you had ever since you were 15?"Zayn wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah how many?"Maddie asked waiting for his answer. "Uhh....ermm..."he started to count on his fingers. After about a minute he finished. "......37"he mumbled. "Um how many? I couldn't hear you."Maddie said. "37."

Maddie's POV

"37."he said. "WHAT!?"I yelled and my eyes widened. "And how many have you had?"he asked. I turned to Louis with tears about to fall. Louis scooted over to me and hugged me tightly. "None."I said with tears streaming down my face. "And you wanna know why?!"I said with my voice rising. He just sat there. "These!" I lifted up my shirt to show my scar covered stomach. Everyone gasped and held their hands over their mouths. I burst into tears and ran upstairs. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I jumped on my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

(3 DAYS LATER)

I still haven't came out of my room. I haven't eaten. I haven't showered. I haven't talked. I have been a lump on a log. The gang tried to come in but I locked the door so they can't. There is probably food out there for me to eat. I have 372 missed calls and 471 new messages.

I crawled off my bed and got some new clothes. I took a long shower and dried myself off. I pulled on my clothes and put my hair into a messy bun. I slipped some fuzzy socks and grabbed my phone.

I walked downstairs silently, hoping nobody will hear me. Yes! Nobody is down here. I grabbed some fruit and cut it up in a bowl.i got another bowl and filled it with ice cream and chocolate syrup. I got out a pot and put noodles in it. I waited for them to cook so I could put the cheese in. It was finally done so I put it in another bowl.

I carried the upstairs and put them on my table. I switched my tv on and dug in. I was watching Pretty Little Liars until I heard a knock at the door. I muted the tv and sat silent for a minute. They knocked again.

"Come in."I said. I was eating my fruit and Liam came in. "Hey. I'm surprised you let me in."he chuckled taking a set on my bed. "Yeah you're lucky."I shoved and piece of strawberry in my mouth. "I guess you're hungry?"he smirked. "Yeah I haven't eaten in 3 days."I laughed out. It feels good to laugh again. "You know Harry has been doing the same thing as you. He hasn't done nothing in the past 3 days."I frowned. I mirrored his action thinking about him.

I jumped up and ran to Harry's room. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. I heard a muffled 'go away". I took his advise and went back to my room. Liam gives me a stern look and I go back to his room. I knock once again and hear a clearer 'go away'.

"Harry it's Maddie. Please let me in."I sighed the last part. I heard footsteps and the door being unlocked. I twisted the knob and pushed it open. Harry was on his stomach with the duvet covering him. I walked over and sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry about making a big deal out of nothing."I begged for his forgiveness. "Can I ask you a question?"he asked. "Sure."I smiled warmly at him. "Why do you have those scars?"I asked sitting up in his bed. Oh crap! I feel the tears.

"Twitter."I said simply. "How?"he asked. Wow, he is really curious. "Well, it's not easy being a famous pop stars little sister. The hate I got was horrifying. They said I slept with Louis. They said I was fat. They said I was ugly. They said I was a slut."I said numbering them off on my fingers. "Oh..."is all he says. "But I'm okay now."I smiled sadly. He nodded. "Wanna go see a movie?"he asked. "Yeah."I say and go to my room to put on different clothes.

"We're going to see a movie! Bye!"Harry yelled and grabbed his keys. We drove to the theater and got our tickets. He got his popcorn and I got a drink. We walked into the room and the movie started. Perfect timing. We ended up watching White Chicks.(have y'all ever seen that movie?its so funny!!)

Once it was over we threw our trash away and walked to the car. We drove home and saw a car we've never seen before. I walk in with Harry in tow. It was Simon!

"Uncle Si!"I squeal and give him a hug. He chuckled and hugged me back. "Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?"I ask. "Well as you know the boys will be going on tour in 2 weeks. I wanted to discuss what you are going to do."he explained. I totally forgot about tour!

Liam's POV

I wonder what Maddie is going to do. Poor Harry is going to miss her. Unless she goes with us!

"She can come with us. We have and extra bunk."I said. Harry and Maddie smiled and begged. "It's okay with me if its okay with the rest of your band mates."he smiled. The gang nodded and smiled.

We all started screaming and jumping around. Harry and Maddie on the other hand had a make out session. Ew.

A/N

So you prob thought I died. I have an sol tomorrow. It's history. Help. So they're going on tour together! Yay!!!!!!!!! Bye

ADIOS JELLYBEANS!!!!!!😝