Chapter 7

A/N

Hey! So I left you with a cliff hanger. In this chapter you will get to know who the mystery person is. On with the chapter.

----------------------

Maddie's POV

"You must be Maddie Tomlinson, Louis' sister?"I heard thick British accent say. I turn around and almost fall out of my seat.

"Ed Sh-Sheeran."I stuttered out.

"Yes I am Ed Sheeran, I'm guessing you are a fan."he asked. I nodded my head furiously.

"Well the boys told me you were a fan and always wanted to meet me, so here I am. Come and meet me."he said opening his arms. I jump up run over to him and hug him tightly.

"I see you met Ed, and are getting along very well."Harry said the last part through his gritted teeth. "Oh my gosh you boys are so awesome. I love you."I said running into Harry's arms and kissing him on the cheek. "No problem, love"he said hugging me back. Gosh his hugs are the best.

"Now you need to get back I think your hairdresser is gonna get mad at me."I said pushing him towards his hairdresser. I turned around and Ed was smiling at me.

"What?"

"You like Harry, he likes you too."

"I do not like Harry." Did I?

"Yes you do. Don't lie."

"Maybe a little."I said holding my fingers up to show him.

"Or a lot."he said smirking. "Darn you Ed." "I'm gonna tell him to ask you out."he said heading towards the door.

"Haha, no you won't."I said jumping on his back. "Yes I shall." "No. Please don't do it, I want him to ask me himself."I said hopping off. "Fine. Now I must be off to do my own photo shoot."he said hugging me and walking off. "Okay bye Ed."I said waving to him.

Well that was fun. I have always wanted to meet him. Now back to Harry, did I like him. Nah, if I did he wouldn't like me back.

"Hey Maddie the hairdresser wants to see you!"Harry yelled. "Okay be there in a sec."I yelled back. I wonder why she wants to see me?

"Ahh you must be Maddie, no."she asked. "Yeah I'm Maddie, you wanted to see me?"I said. "Well I was wondering if you would like to be in some of the pictures with the boys?"

"That would be great!"I screeched.

"Okay let me do your wardrobe and makeup and then we will snap some pictures."she said bringing me to a dressing room. "Now change into this and when you're done come to the makeup table."she said leaving me to my business. Holy crap this dress is beautiful. It's a white dress with a brown belt with blue beads. The shoes are brown leather sandals. It was truly beautiful! I walked out and the boys and the hairdresser are out there with their mouths wide open.

"Close your mouths, your drooling."I said chuckling. "Holy cow you look amazing."Harry said staring at me.

"Awe thanks dear. You look handsome yourself."I said patting his chest and walking to the makeup table.

--

"All done."the Lou said. (Lou is their hairdresser person.)

"Wow I look fine."I said looking in the mirror. "Yes, now to the backdrop."she said pushing me over to the backdrop.

"Hey are- holy crap. You look great."Louis said. "Awe thanks bro. You're too sweet." "Okay and pose."the camera man said. I quickly posed with Harry.

"Funny picture!"I yelled. Everyone did a funny face. I climbed on Harry's back and pretended to choke him. He acted along.

--

Once we were done I knew what it was like to be in a photo shoot, the sad fact was that when you're done you're really sweaty.

"Can we go home I need to take a shower."I asked. "No we need to get food."Niall said. "No we need to go home, plus I am not going in a restaurant all sweaty like this."

"You don't have to come in!"

"Fine I won't!"I argued. Everyone left and I was alone in the car, with the keys. I'm 18 I can drive. Ehh, they won't care, they can call Paul and make him pick them up, so with that I left and went home. This is what happens when you make me mad.

Harry's POV

"Hey guys, Maddie is gone and so is the car."I said. "Crap! I knew this would happen."Louis said.

"What'd ya mean Lou?"I asked. "Well she got mad and left. She would do that when she was younger."he explained.

"Oh well what are we going to do?"

"We call Paul and ask him for a lift." "Okay."

"Dang it Niall, why did you have to make her mad? Why didn't you just eat at home?!"I yelled. "I was hungry!"he yelled back in defense.

"Well why can't you wait 10 freakin' minutes?!"I yelled back causing him to flinch. "Well sorry for my eating habits!" "Ugh just, leave me alone for little ."I whispered going to Maddie's room.

"Hey, what happened down there?"she asked. "Nothin'."I mumbled. "Okay well wanna do something?"she asked.

"Yeah sure after I shower."I said.

With that I walked to my bedroom and grabbed some new clothes to wear. After that I walked to the washroom and took my shower.

After I took my shower feeling nice and clean and relaxed. I walked into the kitchen and saw Niall eating cake. Where did he get the cake?

"Where did you get the cake?"I asked taking a fork and getting a piece and munching in it.

"Maddie made it while we were gone. She said she got bored, so she made cake."he said simply. "Oh well sorry for overreacting earlier."I apologized.

"It's alright Hazz. Now if you excuse me I am gonna watch a movie alone, forever alone. I need a girlfriend."he said walking to the living room. Poor Nialler e doesn't have a girlfriend. Wait, that reminds me I need to ask Maddie to be my girlfriend.

I walked up the steps and found Maddie brushing her teeth. She had on a pink ruffle shirt and blue skinny jeans. Her shoes were pink flip flops with flowers on them.

"Ready to go?" "Yeah. Where are we going?"she asked. "How about a movie?"I asked. "Sounds great to me."

We walked downstairs hand in hand. I grabbed my phone and keys and we left. Louis, Zayn, and Liam were nowhere to be found. I guess they we at Zayn's place, he has an arcade room.

We arrived at the theater and got our tickets. I went to the concession stand and got candy for us. We found our seats and watched the movie. After the movie we went to the beach. It was just before sunset, so it was beautiful. I turned to Maddie and grabbed her hand and ran to the ocean. Web we reached part of the ocean where it is about knee deep n the water I started splashing her and she splashed me.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me.

"Maddie-"I paused to get her attention. "I have wanted to ask you something for a while now."I said but pausing for a moment for everything to sink in. "Will you do the honors of being my girlfriend?"I asked. She stood there mouth agape a little. Oh crap she doesn't want to be my girlfriend. I looked down and pulled my hand from hers and stuffed it in my pocket.

She took my hand out from my pocket and grabbed my other hand and she looked me in the eye.

"Yes"

A/N

Finally!!!!!! In April I think I am going to Florida for a week or something like that. The place we are staying at will NOT have wifi.:(:( But if we go somewhere that will have wifi I will update there (maybe). Byeeeeeee. Also I rolled and sprained my ankle and it hurts.

What's your favorite color?

I would love to hear from you guys!

Adios jellybeans!