Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

"Yes"

I am now dating Harry Styles. Fangirling in the inside. EEEEEEEP!!

"Yes, really, you mean it?"Harry started babbling. I put my finger over his mouth and kissed him. It took him a second to realize what was happening, but he finally kissed back. I pulled away and laced my fingers in his.

"Well...... do you wanna grab a bite to eat or something?"he asked unsure of what to do next. "Umm, yeah that would be great."I said. "What are we going to tell Louis?"

"How about we just walk in and tell him right on the spot. He can't tell me that I can date you or not."I said dragging him to Milkshake City.

"That's a good idea. Maybe we can get him a milkshake for him so he won't be that mad."he said suggestively.

"Can I have a Sstrawberry cheesecake milkshake, Oreo milkshake, and a slice of carrot cake?"Harry asked. "Sure, anything else?"she said sweetly.

She looked about 17 and had dirty blonde curly hair and had on minimum makeup. She had green/blue eyes and had a beautiful smile. She looked about 5'5 and was about as skinny as me. Her name tag said Callie Adams. Idea!! Niall has been whining about being single and forever alone. Not anymore!!!

"Here you go. OH MY GOSH! Your Harry Styles and your Maddie Tomlinson."she looked at us with wide eyes. "Yep the one and only."I said taking my milkshake and thanking her. Before walking out I walked out I turned and asked "You wanna come with us?"

She nodded her head furiously. "Well come on."I said waving my arm motioning her to come with us. She put her apron up and grabbed her purse, iPhone, and keys. She put the closed sign up and locked the door.

While on the walk I learned she had been a fan for 2 years and went to one of their concerts 2 months ago. We walked up to the porch and Harry put his finger to his lips to tell us to be quiet. We walked in to the boys watching Finding Nemo, them boys love that movie.

Louis was the first to look at us, he saw the cake and the our new friend.

"Louis this is Callie Adams. Callie meet Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall.

"Niall close your mouth you look like a dog that just ran 100 miles."Harry said. "Well hello Callie. Im Niall but you probably already know that."he said walking to her and kissing her hand. She silently fan girled and blushed. You could tell she was screaming on the inside.

Callie's POV

Niall Horan just kissed MY hand! Eeeeeeeeeppppp!!!! On the inside I screamed.

"H-hi."I managed to get out.

"Hey Callie, wanna stay for the night, you can borrow my clothes?"Maddie asked. She is really nice, I think we'll get along.

"Yeah sure, I have nowhere to be. Well if you want me to stay."I said Niall looked at me with wide eyes and answered a little too quick.

"Yes! We want you to stay!"he said hugging me and pulling me up the steps. This boy is something. He showed me to my room and to the others room. I had a queen sized bed, 42" flat screen tv, a huge bathroom with a shower, toilet, sink, and a closet. My wardrobe was a walk in. I could live here forever, hopefully I will someday.

"Hope you like it."Niall said rubbing his hands together. "Like it? I don't like it. I LOVE it!"I almost screamed and gave him a hug wanting to stay like that forever.

"Well lets go downstairs before Louis starts to think."Niall said pulling from the hug and weaving my finger through his finger and pulling me down the steps. Awe, I wanted to stay in his arms forever. We walked down the steps and watched the rest of the movie. The boys ordered MORE pizza and we ate that all. Niall, being him, he was still hungry, so he got a tub of ice cream and two spoons handing one to me. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met, unlike my x boyfriend; Tanner. I thought Tanner loved me and I loved him, until one night he came home drunk and abused me. The next day he was sober and still abused me and told me that I was an ugly, not worth anything sl**. So I left, he has been begging me to come back but I said no every time. I'm glad Niall wouldn't do anything to me. Wait what am I thinking he doesn't know anything about me..........Niall would never love me.

Niall's POV

Callie is the most beautiful girl I have ever saw. Apparently she is staying with us for the night. YEAH BUDDY!!

Anyway I dragged her to the room she was staying in. It was next mine and had a door connected with it.

------------------

During the movie Callie fell asleep on my shoulder. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I put her in her bed and she stirred.

"Mmh, Niall?"she asked.

"Yes?"

"Stay with me. I'm afraid of the dark."she said pulling me in the bed. I just cuddled into her and fell into a deep sleep.

Harry's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I got out of my bed and walked, well fell down the steps with a thud.

"Owwwwwww....."I grumbled. "That hurt!"I said louder. Louis came in with an ice pack. Thank you Louis!!!

"C'mon lets get you some bweakfast."Louis cooed. "Otay. After breakfast I want to show you something."I said shoving bacon and pancake in my mouth.

"Hey Lou hurry up."I said walking up the steps. "Ima comin."he said following me. We entered Callie's room and what I saw was so cute. Callie and Niall were cuddled up in each others arms and their foreheads were touching.

"We should take a picture and post if on twitter."Lou said whipping out his phone.

Click

@NiallHoranoffical you and @luckyCalliebear looks so cuuuutttteeee together.

#Nallieiscute was now trending and so was #stayawaycalliehesmine.

"They should be a coup-"Louis got interrupted by Niall and Callie's phone beeping for the twitter notifications.

Niall looked at it wide and his eyes bulged out of his head.

"Louis you have 3 seconds to run."Niall threatened. "Yep, the baby penguin is gonna hurt me. I'm so scared."

Niall leaped out of the bed and jumped on Louis. For a while Niall kept Louis down but Louis rolled over and was on Niall. Then Callie jumped on Louis and gave him a choke hold. GO CALLIE.

"Get off of Niall!"Callie yelled.

"Okay I'm off."Louis rolled off Niall and Callie collapsed on Niall.

"Hello there."Niall smiled. "Hi"Callie said and kissed his cheek.

What happened between them last night??

---------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short filler chapter. Anyway are you guys happy with the beach scene last chapter;);)

Also I don't know if there is real twitters like theirs.

What's your favorite food???

I would love to hear from you guys.

Adios Jellybeans!!!!!!!!