Chapter 4

Harry's POV 

"Yeah be nice to me."I stated 

"Just go get Zayn's pretty butt down here or we are leaving without him."Louis said getting really annoyed. 

"Fine whatever."I said rolling my eyes while making my way up the steps.

"Zayn you need to get your butt down here or we are leaving without!" 

"Just leave I can't go like this." 

"Oh c'mon Zayn what's wrong now." 

"I ran out of hair gel that's what, now go, get out, have fun without me!" 

"Zayn you are going with us no matter what no you can borrow someone else's, just hurry up."I said dragging him out of the bathroom. 

"Ugh, fine but if someone says my hair looks bad I'm gonna go mad, mad I tell you."he said running down the stairs almost tripping. "Nobody will say your hair looks bad, it looks wonderful, but not as good as mine."I said chuckling. "Ha ha funny no go I'll be down in a minute."Zayn said shooing me out of his room

*car ride later* still Harry's POV 

"Hurry up guys it's already 2:59 p.m, we start in 1 minute!"I said getting out of the car 

"Harry, slow your butt down, it's okay if you're a little late"Maddie said. 

"No, Uncle Simon will yell at us if we're late, now hurry up you guys! Oh great it's 3:00 already, we're in trouble, BIG trouble now!"I yelled running in the building flying my arms everywhere. "He's my boo bear but he is really dumb, I set his watch wrong we are actually 15 minutes early, you would think that he would go with time on his phone."I heard Louis say. I'll let it slide this time but next time I'm getting revenge and I hope Maddie will help me.

Well I guess I'll start setting up since the others will be late and I have to go get them. "Hazza where oh where could you beeeeeee. Gosh this place is huge!"Maddie said throughout the studio. "In here slow poke."I said. "There's my favorite Stylesssss."she said coming up to me and wrapping her arm around me and dragging me into the lobby. "Maddie are you okay, you just put your arm around me."I said looking at her and felling her forehead. "I'm fine silly now Lou wants to talk to youuuuuu."she said pushing me into Louis' arms.

"Hey Hazz um, my sister just hit her head so DON'T try ANYTHING or there will be one less Styles in this world, got it, good!"he said. "Okay but she trying stuff on me, don't worry about me, you need to worry about her."I said backing away totally horrified.

I've never seen Louis like that before. I wonder why he thinks that I would try something on her. She just hit her head, does he really think that I am that type of person, well I'm not.

"Harry get your big butt in here!"Liam yelled so that everyone could hear. "Coming daddy."I said in a toddler voice. "Ha, now who's calling me slow."he said raising and eyebrow. 

"Whatever."I said rolling my eyes while walking in the room. "How about we sing "Little Things", I really like that song."I said with a begging face.

Zayn: your hand fits in mine like its made just for me but bear this in mind it was meant to be, and I'm joinin up the dots with the freckles on you cheeks and it all makes sense to me.

Liam: I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you you never your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back a the bottom of you spine but I love them endlessly.

Ziam: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if i do it's you oh it's you they add up room I'm love with you and all these little things.

Louis: you can't go to bed without a cup of tea and maybe that's the reason you talk in your sleep and all those conversations ate the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me.

Harry: I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape you never want to know how much you weigh you still have to squeeze into your jeans but your perfect to me.

Narry: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things.

Niall: you'll never treat yourself right darlin but I want you to, if I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you and all these little things.

Harry: I've just let these things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh it's you it's you they add up to and in in love with you and all these little things

All: I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if its true its you it you they add up to I'm in love with you and all these little things.

"We'll that was good maybe even great, no it was amazing!"Louis yelled jumping in my arms. 

"Yeah absolutely wonderful."I said patting his back.

A/N 

Okay should I do a sequel? Also I don't know how many readers I will have but if I get an increase in readers then i will try to do a sequel so tell your friends or enemies I don't care just I need more readers!!!!!!!!!! Bye!!!