32

The little baby shower ended with a flying cake and a lot of happy smiles. For Jimin this was truly one of the best moments in his life. After the darkest phase of his life he never imagined he could be happy, but look at him now.

" Let's stay here tonight." 

Yoongi suggests it when he sees the heavy rain pouring on the window. The house was warm but it must be freezing outside and he can't risk Jimin catching a cold in such weather.

" Me and Jimin can sleep in my room. You two can take the guest room." 

He looks at their faces for any sort of discomfort or disapproval.

" That's okay with me." 

Jungkook was the first one to answer, followed by Taehyung.

He now looks at Jimin waiting for a response.

" If you're uncomfortable I'll sleep on the couch." 

He suggests but Jimin is quick to deny.

" No hyung. That's perfectly fine with me. We'll sleep in your room." 

It's a simple sentence but the last line seems to do wonders on Yoongi's brain.

" Okay." 

He shakes his mind to get the dirty thoughts out of his head. 

Jungkook and Yoongi decided on making the beds, leaving the two best friends to chat in the living room.

Taehyung watches Jimin carefully, his face twists when Jungkook back hugs Yoongi outta nowhere. 

" Damn you're obvious." 

Taehyung says while taking a sip of his coffee.

" What ?" 

Jimin forces his eyes to look away from Jungkook and Yoongi.

" You're jealous." 

He states the obvious.

" I'm not." 

That makes Taehyung snicker, he brings his face closer to Jimin, staring deep into his eyes.

" Don't even try chim. I've known you since you were this small." 

He shows Jimin's height with his hand.

" Oops you're still small." 

He teases the other.

" Yah ! Kim Taehyung." 

Jimin's hands travel to Taehyung's neck, wrapping around it nicely as if he was trying to choke him. Instead of backing off Taehyung stuck his tongue out at his best friend.

" You two, seriously." 

Yoongi facepalm himself, the two are already in their late 20s but still behave like kids.

" He called me short." 

Jimin tries to explain his side of the story, an innocent look taking over his face.

" That's because you are SHORT." 

He laughs at Jimin's face before storming into the guests room.

" That brat." 

Jimin stands up to chase after him but Yoongi is quick to stop him.

" He's always been like that. Let him be." Jimin's pout only grows bigger when Yoongi doesn't take his side.

" Stop." 

He laughs at Jimin's puppy face.

" It has been a long day. Let's get you to sleep now."