Chapter 4// The warning

A/N: Well here it is again..another chapter.. a little nervous buuttt here it is..enjoy!!=D There might be mistakes but just work with me here!!

Brianna's pov
After what happened last night from Tyrone's cheating and meeting Quavo I've been a little...weird. But I'm happy Tyrone is out of my life. And I still got Quavo's number. I'm scared to call him. He said call if I need anything but I don't and I don't want to look thirsty or something.

But to calm my nerves I might go roller skating. I don't know why, but it calms me.

After last night I have a lot to calm down about. I'm not like most girls in movies that drown their sorrows in food and watch chick flicks in sweats all day. No. I go out more and try to enjoy myself.

"Morning", Kayla greeted me as she came out in her robe again. "mornin", I said back. "I know your a little bummed out about Tyrone and his cheating ass, but cheer up!", she said. "What? Am I not cheery enough?", I asked her.

"Haha you just look a little sad", Kayla said pouting a little. "Well I ain't", I said trying to convince her and myself. "Can we go roller skating today??", I asked. "Sure but we have to check what's open".

"Ok well I'm gonna watch a movie", I told her as I sat on the couch. "Ok", she said getting cereal. It's only 9:30am. Oh wow it's really early. I got the movie 22 jump street and put it in the DVD player. This movie is hilarious. After about 30 minutes of the movie, my phone vibrates. It's a text from a random number.

*Convo*

???: You ain't call yet.

Bri: Um who is this??

???: Damn you meet a yrn at the club and just forget about me? That's cold.

Bri: Omg I'm sorry! lol I thought u didn't have my number..

I finally realized who it was. Quavo. I started smiling not even paying attention to the movie anymore. He texted back and we just kept going back and forth. Kayla came out and saw how happy I was.

"Damn girl you get over people fast!", She said sitting on the other end of the couch. "Nah I'm texting..this guy met at the club", I said lying. I had to otherwise she would freak out and I really don't want to explain things right now. "Ohh what's his name? What's he look like?", she ask bombing me with questions. "Uhhh I don't remember", I said lying again. I'm such a sinner. "Mhm sure, and I'm Santa clauses bitch", Kayla said scoffing obviously not believing me.

Text convo

Quavo: Wats yo address

Bri: Nigga I can't tell you

Quavo: Damn you cold hearted today! Why not

Bri: Cause I have a roommate and she gon freak out if she sees you..

Quavo: Oh I get it..meet me at McDonald's in 10 minutes.

Bri: Ok..

Quavo: See you then..and yo ass better show up ;)

Bri: Ok watever llf

After our convo I got up to go get ready. I gotta shower and all that. Damn what will I wear?! "Where you going", Kayla asked. "Uhh mcdonalds", I said. "Why so early??" she said getting really suspicious. "Cause I'm hungry damn", and with that I went to get ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair with peach shampoo and scrubbed with Irish spring. After my hot shower I put some Nivea lotion on and my black bra and underwear. Now it's time to pick out what to wear. A dress or jeans? Ugh hard to decide.

So I just went with turquoise skinny jeans, a vintage blue and white stripped long sleeve sweater and brown boots. After I got dresses I sprayed some nice smelling perfume and went for the door. As soon as I was about to go I heard Kayla's voice.

"So you going to Micky d's looking like a model huh?", She asked amused that I tried to lie. "Uh yea I have to look good everywhere I go", I said trying to play it cool.

"Mhm", Kayla said still not buying it. "But you better be back by back by 2:30 cause that's when the closet skating rink opens", she said. "Ok mom got it", I replied trying to get her to forget about my lies. "See ya!!", I yelled as I left the apartment. I feel kind of bad for not telling her and Tai the truth but it's for their own good.

I walked to mcdonalds cause I didn't feel like asking Kayla for her car. When I got there I sent Quavo a text asking where he was.

I didn't get a text back yet so I just sat at a booth in the back. After about 30 minutes I just gave up and was about to walk back home when I saw a lambo pull up. Damn. Suddenly Quavo came our lookin fresh as hell. He look good if I do say so myself. He came up to me and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey", he started. I couldn't even talk I had to look for words fast.
"Sup", I was able to say finally.
"So why did you wanna meet me here??" I asked confused. "cause I wanted to see you again", he said. Bruuhh. My heart stopped and fell to my stomach. Wow!! He wanted to see me again!! I feel butterflies..
"Oh..", I said. I'm so dumb. I should've said something flirtatious. Damn it.

"Haha yea...so watchu wanna do", he asked. "I'm down with whatever", I said. "Aight cool but let's get outta here the paparazzi might show up any minute", he said worried.

We got in his nice ass car and he took me to his crib.