Chapter 7// Lies

Quavos pov

As we was in my car heading to her crib I was thinkin. Hard. Maybe I should try to actually commit to this relationship. Cause I really want Bri. She thought I ain't hear what she had said early but I did. And yea I was a smash and pass nigga just tryna get to the money with no time for thirsty hoes. But now I'm really feelin Bri and I just might change for her.

"You good?", she asked me seein that I was so concentrated.

"Yea I'm good", I said back to her keepin my eyes on the road.

"Can you pull over here?", she asked. "There ain't nun there but bushes", I told her. "Exactly", she said back. Theres literally nun there but trees and bushes. It looks like a fucked up forest to me.
"Okay", I said and parked near a tree.

"Why you want me to stop here?", I asked her. She didn't answer instead she started kissing me. I took no time to kiss back. She climbed onto my lap and I grabbed her waist as she put her hands on my neck. She pulled away to catch her breath. "Shit", I said amazed at how aggressive she was just now. But I ain't complaining.

"Sorry", she said putting her head down into my chest. "It's aight", I said not minding at all. "Is that why you asked me to stop here?", I asked. "No-well yes- I don't know actually", she said stuttering a bit.

"Is somethin on yo mind?", I asked her. "Yea I guess ever since Tyrone and I...yea know..split up cause of what he did, I just feel like..I might lose you too and if I do I want to treasure every moment", she whispered the last part. Oh but I heard her. "Bri you ain't gotta worry about losing me cause to me you one of a kind. You not like those other females that be tryna get a nigga for sum money. You different to me. Special. And I'm not like that crusty ass nigga Tyrone that fucked things up with y'all so don't worry. I ain't gon lose you", I told her. And I meant every word. She didn't say a word she just looked deeply in my eyes and kissed me again.

"Wow..", She whispered and kept staring into my eyes. I kissed her again and held onto her tight to let her know I meant it all.

"As much as I'm enjoying this we should get goin", I told her. "Oh yea...", she said shyly. She got back into her seat and we drove off again.

-At Brianna's apt-

Brianna's pov

"Kayla where you at?" I yelled for her. Once she came out I asked her "Whats wrong",she looked at me like I was crazy. "What you talkin bout?",she asked not having a clue. "You called while I was at Quavos crib-I mean...mcdonalds!",i said tryna change the story. "Mhhmmmm so you was with him..its aight I already knew y'all was together. That's all I called for cause I knew you wasn't at McDonald's with yo lyin ass", she said smirking and laughing. "Ok I wasn't at mcdonalds I was with Quavo. He drove me here and he still in the car",I confessed. "OH FOR REAL HE OUTSIDE RIGHT NO-" I covered her mouth to stop her screaming.

"Yes he is calm down!",I said taking my hand from her mouth. "Come on let's go I can't keep him waiting", I said. We walked out to the car and I introduced Kayla to him and we went back to his crib. I tries hard not to look at the camera flashes as we got outta the car. We went into his crib and Kayla's mouth dropped. As we was standin there, takeoff had walked in, and him and Kayla had a staring competition. Like damn they was checkin each other out. "Umm Bri where the bathroom at", Kayla asked me without lookin. "Yea I'll show you", takeoff said lickin his lips. "Ok", Kayla said as she walked off with him.

"Well that leaves us two", Quavo said pickin me up bridal style and took me to his room. I was giggling the whole time and he just threw me on his bed and started kissing my neck while I was still laughing. He stopped and we just laid there together and fell asleep.

I hope this works out like he says it will. I'm pretty sure it will.

-------------------------

Another chapter..enjoy! stay tuned for another soon!! :D

-buttercup xoxo