Chapter 10//More lies and rumors

Bri's pov:

It's been a couple months since that argument quavo and I had. I've moved on since then...I think. Honestly I don't know what to believe anymore. I shoulda never went out with a celeb. If we was even dating. Kayla went to California for Christmas break and that leaves my lonely ass in Atlanta. Damn it's cold as fuck. I know Imma sound crazy for this but I decided to take a walk. I got a sweater, some tights, and some uggs and walked around my neighborhood. As I was walking, I saw a group of guys hangin around the corner. Of course my ass was scared but I couldn't turn around.

"Aye shawty", one of said to me. Just then I turned around and gave him a look.

"Damn ma I was just tryna holla at you not fuck like quavo wanted" his friends laughed. That's when my blood was boiling. I haven't heard his fucking name since our fight and I didn't want to. And how did he know about what happened between us?

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I asked sharply with a death glare.

"His ass was all around Atlanta braggin about how he broke a bitch heart. He even showed a picture and it looked like you so I thought it was you. And my ass was right!" His friends laughed again even louder this time. I couldn't take this. I can't believe he did that! I thought he would stop and get over whatever the fuck we had. Fuck him.

After that I went home to call Kayla and told her everything.

"Yea and then he went around Atlanta telling everyone how he 'broke a bitch heart'!" I said with anger.

"Hold up I got another call coming in" I said and switched the call. It said unknown number so I wasn't sure to answer or not.

"Hello?" I said cautiously.

"Aye is this Bri? It's me quavo" The unknown number said. I deleted quavos number. But he kept mine?

"Wrong number who dis." I said trying to change my voice. My heart was racing. I haven't heard his voice in so long. And honestly...I've missed it.

"Bri I know it's you stop playin" he said laughing. Damn I missed his sexy laugh.

"Aight I'm playin...but what you want?" I said getting serious again.

"I miss you" he said. Those words crushed me. I dropped my phone and almost passed out. He misses me? I miss him too. No. I can't. He went around tellin people he broke a bitch heart. I quickly picked up the phone and gained my anger back.

"I thought I was just some bitch whose heart you broke?" I said being all petty.

"What? Bri I never said that!" He said tryna argue. But little did this nigga know...I had proof.

"Then why a group of niggas gon tell me you went around atl tellin people that you broke a bitch heart and even showed a picture!" I said angry as hell.

"Bri you can't believe what everybody gon tell you. Of corse people gon make up rumors. It's not true!" He said sounding frustrated.

"Then explain how they saw a picture!" I said trying to prove my point.

"You was all over social media when they didn't see us together anymore! That's how they saw you!" He said proving me wrong. Just then I hung up. I can't believe it. I just made a big mistake.
__________________________

I'm back! I haven't updated in a looonngg time. But after finals I was like 'Aye no school and I can update' so yea here it is. I might be rusty cause I haven't written in a while. But enjoy!! :)