The warning part two

HEYY YALL!! So I found out that my last chapter the warning wasn't saved. Yea I was pissed. So you only got half of the original chapter. soo I made a part two to complete the rest of the chapter that was deleted. Darn wattpad.. but anyways enjoy!! (Ps there's a reason it's called the warning ;D)

Xoxo buttercup <3
_____________________

Brianna's pov
Damn I've never seen this part of atl. Probably cause I never get out much. But once we got to his house my eyes almost popped outta my head. This place was large. I mean like large. Nope. Large is an understatement. Quavo could tell I was surprised as he chuckled helping me out of the car. "Thanks", I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He then led me to his ginormous house. Then out of nowhere I hear my name being yelled several times.
What the hell??? I turn and see him. Tyrone. What the fuck does this nigga want now.

"BRI!! BRIANNA!!" Tyrone yelled until he approached us. "What the hell do you want?!", I said. "And how did you find me?", I asked.
"I was selling- I mean working. I have a job but never mind that we need to talk", he said rushed. I wonder what he was selling. "We are talking", I said with attitude. "Bri please just listen to me what you saw at the club..was a mistake I didn't want to be with her..I just don't know what came over me", he said.

"Well you made your choice so it's too late", I said walking away with Quavo by my side.

"So that's it? I hope you know what you're getting into Bri. These rich niggas don't care about feelings and all that sensitive shit. So just know. When he gets what he wants from you he will leave you on the street and I won't be there to save you", Tyrone said bitterly.

"I don't need your punk ass to save me." I said ignoring everything else he said.

"Fine. But let that be a warning. The first and last warning", Tyrone said and walked away.

I hate to admit it, but he might be right.
__________________

Another update!! Hope you enjoyed part two of the warning lol. I know Quavo ain't saying much but he will promise. There might be mistakes but other than that enjoy!! :)) Ohhh Tyrone might be right tho lol. Find out in the next chapter!!!