Chapter 2// Club Cloud

Brianna's pov
Oh great. Just my luck. Tyrone is here. I'm not mad at him or anything I just don't want to think about the park scene. What if it was actually him?

"Oh hey Tyrone I thought you were someone else. Come in", I said forcing a smile. I'm not ready for what's about to happen. He won't just show up unannounced. It must be serious. He usually calls to tell me he's coming over.

"Hey Bri wassup. No kiss?", he asked puckering his lips. I smile and peck his lips lightly.

"So why you here?", I asked getting to the point. "Oh so now you don't want your own boyfriend here? What you cheating on me?", he asked getting slightly over protective. He can't talk about cheating. Well I don't know if it was him or not.

"No it's just that you usually call before you come over", I say quickly so he doesn't assume things. "Yea well I wanted to surprise you", he said coming up from behind me grabbing my waist and kissing my neck softly. I won't lie and say I'm not enjoying this. But I really wanna ask him where he was this morning. He sucks on my neck leaving a red mark. His mark. He continues leading us to the couch.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door. "Just ignore it", Tyrone says out of breath as he's still leaving marks on my neck. "No I-I can't", I say struggling with words from this enjoyment.

I quickly get up and I hear Tyrone sigh loudly. I answer and it's Tai.

"HEY GUUURRLL!!!", She screams as she engulfs me in a hug. "Hey haha good to see you again how you been?", I ask tryna start a convo. In the corner of my eye, I see Tyrone staring and biting his lip as he looks Tai up and down. She's wearing a black and white stripped crop top and black jeans and vans. She has long dark hair and is 5'8. I can't blame Tyrone she is really pretty. But now I'm not having second thoughts about him being at the park with that other girl.

"Well I'm gonna go now see y'all", Tyrone said as he kissed my cheek and left.

"Did u see that?" I asked Tai wanting to see if she noticed the way he was looking at her. "See what?" she asked clearly confused.

"The way he was checking you out!" I said kind of annoyed at Tyrone.

"I didn't see that",she said with a puzzled look on her face. "oh well never mind. But anyway we gonna hit the club tonight. wanna come?" I asked her already knowing her answer.

"Hell yea!", she said excited. "Is your boyfriend going?" she asked seeing that I was annoyed with him at the moment.

"I really don't know. I was supposed to ask him but I guess it..slipped my mind..", I said trying to lie. But she knows me so well she already knows I'm lying.

"Girl I know your lying.", she said as if she was reading my mind. "How about it's just us girls tonight. A girls night out at the club!", She said changing the topic.

"Yea I guess." I said feeling a little bit better. "But anyway let's just chill for a while.", I said changing the subject.

"Aye where's Kayla tho?", she asked. "she's applying for a job", I said turning on the tv. "oh", she replied dropping the subject completely. For like two more hours Tai and I are still sitting and chilling.

I hear the door unlock and Kayla walks in.

"Hey girl finally you back!", Tai said as she hugs Kayla. Kayla laughs. "It ain't easy gettin a job", she said exhausted.

"Hey y'all wanna hit the club around 8?", I suggested seeing it was half past six. "Yea that's good but I'm gonna get some rest see y'all", Kayla said as she goes to her room.

"Damn she a buzzkill", Tai said as she pouts wanting to spend time with Kayla for a while. But they'll have plenty of time to spend at the club.

"Haha I know right but she tired it's a struggle finding a job", I said backing Kayla up.