Chapter 1//Tyrone and The Park

A/N:

Heyy! I'm really nervous about writing this:/ but here it is..enjoy! :)

Brianna's P.O.V

My alarm goes off at 6:30am. What the hell?? I turned it off and tried to go back to sleep. But I couldn't. just fucking peachy. Now I'm up and can't go back to sleep. Might as well go for a jog. I got outta my comfortable ass bed as the sun was seeping through the silky curtains. Damn my eyes!! I put on my robe and headed for the bathroom. I got my toothbrush, and put toothpaste on it rinsed it a little, and brushed my teeth. After I rinsed my mouth and my face, I put on my spandex tank top and spandex tights with my nikes.

It was 7:00am when I went downstairs to get a banana before my run. As on cue, my roommate and best friend Kayla came downstairs in a robe and slippers and her night cap on.

"Damn Bri what you doin up this early? and dressed like that? Damn girl where you goin the club?" she asked me half asleep.

Kayla and Tai my two besties call me Bri for short.

"Haha nah I'm goin for a jog." I replied. Is she high? She must be if she think I'm gonna hit the club this early..and wearing spandex.

"Oh. ok. have fun imma go back to bed." she said dragging her feet back to her room almost falling over. Ok she either drunk or high.

After our small talk, I grabbed a bottle of water, my iPhone and my earphones. From then on, I unlocked the front door, and was off to Lenora park to jog.

After about an hour, I was on my way out, but somethin caught my eye. I look in the corner and I see some guy with another girl with blue weave. It looks like my boyfriend Tyrone. I brush it off cause I know he wouldn't do something that shady. So I went back to the apartment.

-At the apartment-

I unlocked the door and put the keys on the table.

"Hey Kayla I'm back!!" I yelled loudly for her to hear me in case she didn't hear the door.

"Damn girl you so loud!", She said as she came down in her pjs still. "How was your jog?" she asked sitting down on the brown leather couch putting her feet up while turning on the tv.

"It was aight," I said as I sat in a chair facing her. "But the weirdest thing happened." I said as I thought about what I saw at the park. "What", she asked gettin up to go to the kitchen. I followed her.

"Well on my way out, I thought I saw Tyrone and some other girl sucking each other's faces off."

"Ohhh damn drama!", she said all hype as she got a bowl a cereal. "But the thing is I don't know if it was him or not! I don't wanna drop by his crib and ask him like some needy thirsty girlfriend", I tried to explain.

"Ok if I were you for now I would just forget it. Cause you can't go sneaking around and asking him questions like you the police, so for now, just release it from your mind",

Kayla told me as she went back to watch tv. "yea you right", I agreed "when am I never?" She replied.

"Girl shut up imma go take a shower", and got up. "Ok I'll still be here haha." she said clearly bored. "Hey maybe we could hit the club and I can bring Tyrone", I suggested. "Sure but go get ready with your sweaty self.", and with that, I went to the bathroom and took a nice hot shower.

Later, I came downstairs in a black tank top and booty shorts. I must be crazy wearing this in this cause this apartment is so cold. They need to come fix this heater asap. But I went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Yea it's still early. It's only 10. I must've been in that shower for a while. I decide on what to eat. Waffles? Pancakes? or eggs? I chose the eggs cause I'm tryna work on my diet.

I got the pan and two eggs from the fridge. I also got a bowl for mixing, salt, milk, black pepper, a spatula, and oil. After I mixed the ingredients, I put it in the pan with the hot oil as it made a sizzling sound. After I scrabbled them around, I put them in a plate, got toast, and orange juice then went to watch some tv. I flipped through until I got to mtv. Punk'd was on. I love this show it's hilarious. Just then Kayla comes out of nowhere all dressed up.

"Oohhhh where you going you sophisticated young woman?", I asked in a posh accent trying to sound smart.

"Hahaha I'm going to try and find a job cause sitting around here all day ain't gonna pay our rent", she said chuckling. I laughed with her knowing it was true.

"Ok we good luck." I told her. I need to find a job myself.

"Thanks I'll need it", she said closing the door behind her. We I'm alone again. Might as well call Tai.

Tai is has been my best friend since birth. We met in pre-school and been friends ever since. I call her up and she said she's coming over.

20 minutes later I hear a knock expecting it to be Tai.

"Oh Tai your here ear-" I stop cause it's not Tai. It's Tyrone. Well things just got a little weird.

That's the first chapter!! It was boring but it will get better! I hope.. But thanks for reading anyway! pls stick around for the next chapter! it gets more intense!! ;D