Chapter 9//Im sorry

Bri's pov

It's been 3 days since that party. I haven't talked to quavo since then. He couldn't even tell me he had hoes he used just for pussy. But instead he said he was different. Fuck him. This why I can't trust niggas anymore. I heard the door open to our place and in came Kayla. "Hey Bri", Kayla said. "Hey Kay" I said back. "Somebody's here to see you", she said. By the look on her face I could tell it was him. Quavo. "Ok bring em in", I said a little upset. Then it happened. He walked in. "Hey Bri how you-", "It's Brianna.", I corrected him while cutting him off. "Damn why you gotta be salty like that Bri?", he asked as if nothing happened between us. Then he really pissed me off. Time to rant mothafucka.

"Oh I'm being salty?! So I'm the one that's using you in our so called relationship just to fuck?! Cause last time I checked you were the one using me for sex and didn't even deny it!! I can't believe you would fuck with my feelings like that after I trusted you, put my heart into this stupid ass relationship. And now I'm salty! You lucky I didn't cut you off all the way cause I would've in a heart beat if didn't hated you!"

He said nothing after that. He just had a blank stare. "Bri listen I-", I cut him off real quick. "No Quavo you listen. I've had enough with these pussy chasing niggas out here. You just like Tyrone. Just want women to fuck. Fuck you.", I said with so much anger and frustration along with hurt.
"Look Bri, I know I fucked up but please believe me when I say that you changed me. I wanted to commit to what we had before but you gotta trust me when I say that you not like other women. You not into me for my money, fame and all that bullshit. And I know it. And I'm not into you just to fuck. Please Bri. Believe me cause I need you with me." He said with teary eyes. For a second it actually looked like he gave a fuck. Maybe he did.

"I-I don't know. Let's just give it some time cause I really don't know what to believe.", I sighed. "Ok Bri. Just hit me up when you ready. Cause imma be here for you whenever bae. Just hit me up.", he said as he kissed my cheek then left. "Aye Bri you good?", Kayla asked. I shook my head yes and she hugged me. "It's gon be aight.", she told me. "He's worth it in the end. I can see yall happening. Just give it time." With that, I went to my room and slept on it. I hope it works.
___________________________

HEEYYY MOTHAFUCKAS IM BACK!! FINALLY!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's a little short cause I wanted to get a chapter to yall asap. Please comment and vote!! Love you!!!

(Follow me on ig: iidiamond._)