Chapter 5// I like you

Brianna's pov
At this point I could even speak. What Tyrone said was so intense. Maybe he was right. I don't actually know Quavo that well. If he does get what he wants, will he really leave? As I was processing all of that I didn't even realize that Quavo was leading me inside his big ass mansion. "You good ma?", He asked obviously concerned. "Uh Y-yea" I stuttered.

"You really believe what that crusty ass nigga says?", he asked a little mad. "Well..no..its just I don't know..", I said frustrated. "well don't cause I really like you. If I didn't would you be here with me right now??", he asked hugging me from the side. "Yea you right...I wouldn't be here if you didn't like me", I said blushing a little. Damn he's so cute. Maybe Tyrone is wrong. Yes he is wrong. Well I hope he is..

Quavos pov
I hope Brianna doesn't believe that crust ass nigga cause I actually really do like her. I'm willing to drop my hoes if she'll believe me cause I really want her. Even though I've only known her for 24 hours. But I'm really feeling her. I want her to be mine but that nigga Tyrone keep fucking shit up for me. Damn him. He needs to get lost before I make him. He lucky I ain't say nun before but if I see his sneak dissin ass one more time I'm gonna-

"Quavo are you okay?", Brianna asked me. Damn I didn't even realize I was thinking so hard. "Yea I'm good", I said calmly but in my mind I wanna kill Tyrone. Better watch out nigga.

Brianna's pov
Quavo was really zoned out just now. I won't ask why cause it might be personal and I don't wanna fuck up what we have here. "Can we watch a movie?", I asked him as he took me to his large ass sitting room. "Yea you choose", he said. I got up and looked for the movies. Damn they're over 2 thousand movies here!! And this sitting room is the size of my whole damn apartment!!! Wow. I don't even deserve to be standing in this expensive ass house.

I picked out the movie ride along with ice cube and Kevin hart. This movie is funny. As soon as I put it in the DVD player, it showed up on the 100 inch plasma tv. Damn! It's like a mini movie theatre. As Quavo saw the movie was starting he sat on the couch and put me in his lap. Oh were getting a little more friendly I see. After about 10 minutes in the movie, I got a text from Kayla.

From: Kayla <3
I knew you weren't going to McDonald's!! U over in the rich side!! Wat the hell you doin on that side?

Damn. I knew she knew I wasn't going to McDonald's but how did she know I was on this side of town?

From: Bri Bri
To: Kayla
How did you know? Did you see me?

I'm a little bit worried now. I'm in trouble for not telling her and lying. She will get mad. They will get mad.

From: Kayla <3
You all over the damn magazines!!! Everyone is talking about you being with Quavo.

Oh shit. I'm all over the headlines with Quavo. Damn it!

From: Bri Bri
To: Kayla
Ok I'll be over on a while I just gotta..do some things. see you in about an 1 hour.

I need to think of a way to say I have to go. But I don't wanna leave so soon. I guess I could stay I a little longer. I cuddled in his chest as we continued the movie. I think I like him...

___________________

Well there's another chapter!! I finally updated. Oohh Quavos mad!! Drama!! There might be mistakes and stuff but PLS comment vote and add it to your library and all that!! love yall!

-buttercup xoxo <3 ;)