It's Evil to pretend You're Never Evil

We met at the entrance again, Simeon and I walking side by side. Luke quickly moved to us.

"I want to go home." He said softly, looking up at Simeon.

Simeon looked down at him a bit surprised. "What's wrong, Luke? You seemed to be in such high spirits earlier."

Asmodeus, who was slightly off from us on the other side of Simeon, also commented. "Yeah. Suddenly that cute tail of yours is hanging down like a sad doggy, you know?"

Luke moved to my side taking my hand. "I'm NOT a dog! And I DON'T have a tail!"

I smiled, gently squeezing Luke's hand. He sighed. "You're so lucky, Simeon... Unlike me, you have relatively decent roommates. My room is AWFUL! First off, Leviathan is taking up almost half of the room to perform a strange ritual worshiping some sort of idol!"

Levi perked up leaning over Luke to explain about the birthday festival for one of his favorite characters, which was met with a desperate whine from Luke.

"Ugh, At Least speak in a language I can understand!!!"

I sorta just faded out, staring at a painting on the other side of the room as the chaos continued. The room got louder the more people joined.

I only really paid attention when I heard Diavolo's voice. "Well, it looks like everyone's here now."

Lucifer nodded, right at his side. "In that case let's begin our tour of the Demon Lord's Castle." It was only then I was only then I noticed Mammon's relief.

"Oh man, that was CLOSE!" He sighed.

But quickly Lucifer's eyes snapped to him. "Mammon, when the tour's over, I expect you to come to my room and explain everything about what you just mentioned in detail."

"YIKES!" HE whimpered.

I heard Satan huff. "What an idiot..."

It was then a disembodied voice chimed over all of us. "Now, now, I think it's nice to have at least one foolish character in the group you can tease. It lightens things up a little, don't you think?"

I looked around, not recognizing the voice. Mammon was quick to start yelling. "HEY! WHo're you callin' foolish?!"

Next to me Simeon was also looking around, a little surprised. "Wait a second. Where did that voice come from?"

"Whoopsie!" A black little shadow with gold horns and a hat appeared, flying around the room. "I suppose I really should have introduced myself earlier! Hello, I'm Little D. Number 2! But just call me Number two if you would, mmmkay?"

The creature flew past me and Luke, who hid behind me. "Wh-what is THAT?! A tiny demon...?

My heart fluttered. "AWWWW so cute." Number Two flew around me, I reached out to hug the small demon. "You're so cuuute, and squishy!!"

"You all know about the little D's, don't you? After all they've been helping Min with the task we assign." Diavolo said confidently.

I tilted my head a bit. "Ah??" I looked down at Number Two in my arms. "I.... Don't know you?"

He looked up at me. "You may just not have noticed." Suddenly he shrunk down in my arms, I yelped, trying to move so I didn't drop him. He was tiny, the side of a bee. "We try not to distract you."

I sighed some, Number two returning to his normal size and flying off. Diavolo chuckled some. "Apparently, Barbatis has some student council business to attend to at the moment, so I thought I'd ask number two here to be our tour guide. He may be small, but he's very helpful."