Dark Clouds

The thunder rolled as Belphegor stepped into the room. All the brothers seemed surprised, coming to terms with this development.

"G- aah!"

I looked down, holding Beel a bit tighter, shaking. "It's ok, I got you." I said softly to him. He looked from me, to Belphegor. The youngest brother's eyes were glued to Lucifer. "I bet this comes as a real surprise, huh? Admit it, you didn't expect this, did you? To think I'd show up here after you locked me up in the attic. Lied to our brother's about where I'd gone."

He'd walked to the other side of us. Beel flinched a little. "The attic? Locked up?"

Belphegor looked down to us. "Forget it Beel, I managed to get out, as you can see." He smiled. "I've gotta say, this really is nice, so nice. I love this feeling. This freedom." He laughed a bit wickedly. "And I have you to thank for it, Min. This is all thanks to you~"

I flinched, not really understanding. I hadn't. I didn't. I hadn't talked to him since before pacting with Asmo, And I didn't pact Lucifer. I didn't let him out.

"Wait, what? Thanks to Min?" Came Mammon's voice. I looked up and felt heart broken by his hurt expression.

Lucifer's eyes remained hard on me. "So that's what you've been up to. This has been your goal all along hasn't it?"

I noticed as Asmo moved away from me. "What do you mean by that?"

Then came Satan's voice. "He means to say Min and Belphie have met before... And the reason for wanting to make pacts with us has something to do with what's happening now?"

I was on my knees listening to everyone speculate.

Asmo shook his head. "Y-you've got to be joking. How could Min have been in any sort of position to make this happen?"

They all thought it was for Belphie. They were coming to their own conclusions...

"Who cares, honestly?"

I was a bit shaken as Beel started to get up. "None of that matters now. Belphie!" Beel threw his hands around his twin, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much!"

Belphegor laughed, "You're the only one who's happy to see me... the only one who came up and hugged me."

Satan shook his head. "Consider the circumstances..."

Beel looked back down to me. "Min. I don't fully know what's happening. But... did you help Belphie? Is that it? You saved him?"

I pressed my lips into a thin line. "I tried to..."

He smiled warmly, still holding the youngest brother. "Thank goodness you were there for him, Min.

Lucifer growled, letting his demon form drop. "No. If only you hadn't been there for him! Do you seriously think that I can let Belphie go free now?"

Beel's eyes shot over to Lucifer. "What does that- Lucifer, are you admitting to this? Locking Belphie up? And Lying to us?!"

"I feel like a bigger fight is about to break out." Came the soft voice of Asmo.

"An even bigger fight? Ya think that's possible?!" Mammon said, trying to gauge the situation.

"Lucifer I'm not going back there." Belphie said simply.

"That's not for me to decide." He said matter of fact, eyes moving away from everyone. There was something missing. Why would he say that?

"No, it's not! You don't get to make that decision!" Beel growled.