Enchanted Pudding

“Mmmm! Delicious!”  Lord Diavolo was sitting alone in the student council courtroom.  I had poked my head in with the intention of seeing if I could catch Lucifer.  But instead I saw the Lord.  

He was eating, and had the air of a child to him.  It was oddly heart warming.  Suddenly his eyes caught me.  “Hm?  Ah, Min.”

I stiffened a bit, then smiled softly.  “Ah sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

He waved me over.  “You caught me on break.  I was just eating some pudding that Barbatos brought home for me.”

I headed for him, and put myself in what would normally be Lucifer’s seat.

“Would you like to try it?”  He asked, leaning closer to me with a playful expression.  He held the spoon up some.

Without thinking I simply just opened my mouth. “Aaaah.”

He snickered some.  “Aww you want me to feed you~”

I suddenly felt my face turn red, but before I closed my mouth he placed the spoon in it.  I wanted to burst into flames as he spoke again.  “Hehe, very well.  Here you go.  What do you think?”

I swallowed as he pulled his spoon out of my mouth.  I felt a bit transfixed on the demon lord as he continued speaking.

“Not only does it taste sublime, but it also has a wonderful aroma, wouldn’t you say?”  He took another bite then glanced up, seeming a bit surprised.

“Hm?  No, that sweet smell is coming from somewhere else…”  He glanced around, before his eyes fell on me again.  “From you, Min?”

I blinked.  “What?”  I twitched, and turned to sniff my shoulder, though the idea of it being my body odor was a little much.  

“I mean, I’m not wearing any perfume today…”  He was still slowly leaning in.  Something rolled in his eyes. Something of desire, something I only understood as dangerous 

“No, it’s not that sort of scent.  It’s more like... a feeling of wanting to touch you.”  His voice came soft and low.  His hand slowly moved and reached out to touch my knee. It was light.  His fingers softly caressing my leg before resting his palm on my knee.

I felt every inch of my body jerk uncomfortably, as I panickedly scooted back away from him.

He seemed to get a hold of himself, frowning very sadly, taking his hand away.  “Ah, how odd.  Whatever is the matter with me?”

I sat up a little.  “Ah- are you ok?”

At about that moment Barbatos came into the room.  “My Lord, I’ve brought you some tea.  Hm?  What is that scent..?”

I moved to make eye contact with Barbatos.  

He seemed uncharacteristically surprised.  “Min?  Could it be?!”  Barbatos came over and picked up Diavolo’s pudding cup.

Diavolo looked up at him.  “What is it, Barbatos?”

Barbatos turned his eyes from the cup to Diavolo.  “My lord, did you give Min some of the pudding?”

He nodded.  “Yes. Just one bite.”

He sighed.  “I thought as much… I take it you didn’t notice the warning label?”

Diavolo and I looked at each other, then back at Barbatos.  

“Lunatic Pudding contains ingredients that are too stimulating for humans.  Ingestion by humans may cause excess production of pheromones that potential mates will find irresistible.”