Sex

Iain and Ruby was back home after the honeymoon and they weren't due at work for another month so that gave them plenty of time to have sex.

Iain and Ruby was laying in bed when Iain started to suck Ruby's neck as Ruby moaned also Iain unhooked Ruby's bra and threw it across the room.

Ruby moaned so hard that Iain pushed deeply into Ruby and started kissing. The kissing was so intense that the couple didn't stop also Iain began sucking on Ruby's breast.

Ruby smirked and said" Oh my goodness that sucking is so good babe don't stop please." Iain chuckled and said" I'm not going to stop as I'm just going to continue."

The kissing went continued also Ruby held Iain's hair and played with it. Iain picked up his wife and said" You are so adorable."

Ruby nodded and began pulling down Iain's boxers so that he was fully naked also Iain Pulled down Ruby's pants and threw them onto his boxers as he laid Ruby down on the bed.

Ruby wriggled her body as Iain smiled and began sucking Ruby's other breast also Ruby smirked and said" Don't stop you are so sexy when you suck my breasts."

Iain smirked and said" Let's continue" as the kissing continued right into the afternoon. The couple broke the kiss for breath as Iain smiled and said" I'll order a chinese and watch some TV."

Ruby nodded and got into her dressing gown as the chinese arrived so Iain plated up the dinner and delivered it to his wife as he said" I love you very much."

Ruby smirked and said" Well I love you too" as they kissed. It was about 7pm and the kissing was on fire as Iain and Ruby had sex under the duvet.

Ruby's feet was on Iain's shoulders as Iain found the best position to kiss his lovely wife also Ruby moaned and gripped the bed sheets as Iain was kissing his wife fiercely.

Finally the couple went to sleep holding each other as Ruby held held Iain's hands and went into a deep sleep knowing that Iain will protect her and their future children.