Wedding

Today was the day as Iain and Ruby are gonna get married as Ruby, Comfort, Nikki, Duffy, Colette and Lara was at Penny's house whilst at Jack's house Finlay, Josh, Jack, Patrick and Charlie was getting ready for the wedding as Iain couldn't wait to get married to the girl he loves.

Back at Penny's house Ruby was wearing a wedding dress with butterflies going down the back of the dress also she was wearing tights, pump shoes, clean underwear and some makeup to look very pretty as Comfort smiled and said" Ruby you look very pretty in that dress as Iain is a lucky man."

Back at Jack's house Jack smiled and said" Finlay, Patrick, Simon, Iain and Charlie you are coming with me whilst Josh you are going to be with Ruby." Josh nodded and said" Right must be off to pick up the bride.

When the wedding car reached the house Josh got out and knocked on the front door as Colette opened it and said" Ruby is waiting for you." Ruby walked into the hall and said" Well dad how do I look?"

Josh smiled and said" You are perfect just the way you are so come on your carriage awaits." Ruby chose Colette and Comfort to be her bridesmaids. At the church Dillion, Roxanne, Anna, Merlin and Iain's family came to the wedding as Anna said" This is exciting Iain." Iain smiled and said" To be honest butterflies in my stomach."

The wedding car arrived at the church as Josh smiled and said" Well then Rubes time to get this show on the road" as Comfort took the end of the dress and Colette carried the flowers as the wedding music started.

Iain turned round to find his beautiful bride walking down the aisle as Ruby reached the front of the aisle and stand next to Iain as the vicar started to speak" We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish also Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honour and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?"

Iain and Ruby both nodded as Iain said" I Iain promise to love and support you Ruby promise to love and support you and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" as Iain slipped a golden wedding ring onto Ruby's finger.

Ruby said" I Ruby promise to love and support you Iain promise to love and support you and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humour, and passion. With this ring I thee wed" as Ruby slipped on a golden wedding ring onto Iain's middle ring.

The vicar said" Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Josh stand up and said "As I look at this beautiful woman before me in the lovely wedding gown, I can't help but reflect on the girl she was and the woman she has become. She became "Daddy's Girl" on the day she was born and has always been a princess to me.