5 month scan

It was Ruby's 5 month scan and they could find out the gender as Ruby's tummy popped and found herself in a bigger paramedic uniform.

Ruby got comfortable on the bed as Duffy smiled and squirted the gel onto Ruby's tummy. The baby showed up on the scan as Iain smiled.

Duffy smiled and said" looks like you are going to have a baby girl congratulations" as Iain grinned knowing he will have a daughter who'll love her parents.

When Ruby and Iain got home Iain smirked and placed his hand on the bump as the baby kicked as he said" I thought I renovate the spare room into a nursery."

Ruby nodded as Iain went upstairs and began clearing out the spare room. It was 4pm and Iain was finished as he guided his wife upstairs to show her the nursery.

Ruby gasped as there was a changing station in the corner of the bedroom, rocking chair so Ruby can rock the baby to sleep, cot with a pink blanket folded neatly and loads of toys from Roxanne saying that Nicole doesn't play with them anymore.

Ruby smiled and played with the baby mobile hanging on the side of the cot as she said" Iain this is gorgeous.

Later that night Iain got a text from Finlay as he said" Are you coming to Roxanne's birthday party?" Ruby smiled and said" Yes we are going to Roxanne's birthday party so I need to get my maternity dress on."

Iain smiled as ruby came back downstairs with trainers and she was wearing a maternity dress.

Minutes later they arrived at the Hope and Anchor pub as Iain helped his pregnant wife out of the car. Roxanne smiled and said" Hey guys how was the 5th month scan?"

Ruby smiled and said" we are going to have a baby girl" as Roxanne smiled knowing that Nicole is going to have a friend to play with.