Honeymoon

Iain and Ruby bordered the plane and found their seats as they buckled their seatbelt also Iain looked at his wife and smiled saying" Can't wait for our mini holiday together then we can do fun things."

Ruby nodded and rested her head on Iain's shoulder as the plane started to take off. After a 8 hour flight they finally reached the Caribbean. When they arrived at the hotel the receptionist handed Iain the room key. When they reached the room Iain smiled and said" Welcome to our honeymoon suite."

Ruby nodded and sat down on the bed as she smiled. Iain opened the champagne and handed a glass to his wife as he smiled and said" Tomorrow do you want to use the swimming pool outside our room as we can do something sexy without people staring at us."

Ruby smirked and said" ooh I would like that you and me with bottles of champagne and just making love to each other" as Iain smirked and said" That's why we've got a private room with a private pool."

Ruby and Iain spent the rest of the night in their room cuddled up to each other just watching films as Ruby lay her head on Iain's chest and fell asleep. Iain just smiled and kept stroking his wife's hair as he vowed to protect his wife and their future children.

The next morning Iain woke up to find his wife in the swimming pool as he got changed into his swimming trunks and got into the pool. Ruby smiled and wrapped her arms round her husbands neck.

Iain smiled and said" I love you very much Mrs Dean" as Ruby wrapped her legs around Iain and said" Iain do you want to have a family one day?"

Iain smirked and said" I would like to have a family and have children of our own" as Ruby smiled and the kissing was on fire as Iain untied the knot on Ruby's bikini and put it on the side of the pool.

Iain sucked Ruby's neck and that made it more sexier as Ruby said" Don't stop Iain I love it when you suck my neck."

Iain smiled and said" You do know that we can do this when we get home without anyone knowing" as Ruby smiled and said" I want to do baby making Iain so stop talking and lets have sex.'

Iain smirked and the kissing continued as Iain carried Ruby out of the pool and laid her on the bed also he laid on top of her as the kissing continued.

Iain grabbed Ruby's breast and sucked it as Ruby moaned saying" Don't stop I love it when you suck my breast" also Iain traced patterns on Ruby's stomach and smirked saying" I love you very much" as they slept holding each other.