Chapter 19

No One's P.O.V
Beastboy sat on his bed, same bed sheets, same pillows, he looked at his night stand as 2 frames laid upon it.

One of his whole family.

One of him, Cyborg and Raven.

He picked up the one with his best friends, the overwhelming pit of worry was consuming him, he couldn't escape the young witch even in his dreams.

Garfield looked at Cyborg who was looking in his closet.

"Cy"Beastboy's voice cracked as Cyborg looked at him. "What if they don't find her?"His eyes got glossy as his voice cracked again, Cyborg walked up to Beastboy and hugged him.

"They'll find her dude, if they don't then we will"Cyborg himself was worried too, everyday he tried to make plans of finding his lost friend.

"What happens after they find her? How do we act? We know she's been taking these pills Cy"Cyborg rubbed his back.

After Beastboy had successfully calmed down Cyborg went to replace some of his parts and Beastboy went to take a shower.

Garfield changed into his pyjamas and heard a ding, he turned to his bed and put his hand under his pillow and pulled out his phone.

He was shocked it survived, he went into his gallery as he tapped on the album 'RAVEN'. It was pictures he took of Raven when she wasn't looking, one of the pictures caught his attention.

It was perfect, the lighting was perfect, the background was perfect and the hood of her hoodie was off.

In his eyes she looked like a straight up Angel, he stared at it for a few more seconds before setting it as his Home Screen.

He went to look at what the notification was, another ding was heard as the notification banner showed up on the top of his screen.

Turns out it was just a game notif.

He puts his phone down as the unsettling feeling of being back in the building came in, memories of the raid fill his head.

He took the pills he found in Raven's room and hides it in his closet.

Garfield lays down on his bed as his body relaxes, he missed the feeling of sleeping on a bed. He pulled up the duvet and covered his body with it, he closes his eyes as sleep takes over.

-

Beastboy woke up to something nuzzling his face, he opens his eyes and slightly moves the thing away but it meows. His eyes widened as he looked at it.

It was Moon!

"Moon?!"Moon tilted her head to the side in confusion, he picked up the cat. "Where's Raven?"

"Meow (Mommy is gone)"

Beastboy looked around him searching for Cyborg, the door to the bedroom opened as Victor sat down with a white cat on his head, Light jumped off and sat on the ground.

"Light?! You too?"Beastboy looked at Cyborg. "Dude where did you find them?"Cyborg shrugged and scratched the back of his neck.

"I woke up to loud meows and walked outside and saw them scratching the door"

Garfield looked back at Moon.

"How did you get here?"

"Meow meow (I teleported us here)"

"What did she say?"Chrome Dome asked.

"She teleported herself and Light here"Cyborg raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"She really is a Witch's cat"

"Where did you guys go on the day we got attacked?"Beastboy asked the cat.

"Meow (Hell)"Beastboy froze.