Chapter 41

No One's P.O.V
Raven and Beastboy were in their usual hangout spot, Raven's dorm.

Raven was meditating while Beastboy was doing something on his phone.

Beastboy suddenly got a text message, Raven wasn't bothered by it but then after he texted back the person behind the screen responded almost immediately. The more he replied the more times his phone would ping.

Raven held back the urge to yell at him to turn his ringer off, she tried to find her centre again but his notifications wouldn't leave her at peace.

She got out of bed and walked out the room without Garfield questioning her.

Rachel went into the Kitchen and fixed herself her favourite tea. She sat down in the living room and just as she was about to turn on the TV she heard the sound of a phone ringing from her room.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about?"She heard her boyfriend say from her room.

Raven decided to ignore it not wanting to seem nosy.

"Well I guess you could wear pink, it would match with your hair"

He was talking to Lucky again.

The Demoness gave out an annoyed sigh and drank her tea while listening to their conversation.

For some reason in the last few days after the meet up in the arena he was talking more and more to Lucky.

She felt like the Metahuman was getting more attention then her.

Beastboy came out of her room putting on his jacket.

"I'm going to go help Lucky with something"Raven ignored him and continued to drink from her tea. "See ya tonight"And he walked out.

'No goodbye kiss?' Raven thought.

She frowned and looked outside her window.

'It's almost like we're friends again'

A few hours later

Rachel was training with Salem and Selena, she was getting better and better everyday.

"Let's take 5"Salem panted with his hands on his knees.

"You're getting real good at controlling your powers, you're better then Salem"Selena sat down on the floor, they were training in the forbidden forest.

"It's expected coming from Trigon's daughter"Salem gulped down the water from his water bottle. "One more week and you'll finally be able to control them, just in time for the Position Battles"

"I'm surprised I've gotten the hang of it in such a short amount of time"Raven said.

"Since we're on the subject about you, how come you're boyfriend is hanging out with the pink thing"Raven shrugged and leaned against a tree.

"He can hang out with whoever he wants, it's none of my business"Raven closed her eyes.

"I don't know they seemed pretty close"Selena said walking closer to Raven. "Their encounters are anything but friendly"

"Selena I don't care"

"You don't care that she tried to kiss him?"

"Exa- what?"She opened her eyes and turned towards Selena, Selena took out her phone and tapped a few times before showing it to Raven.

It showed a picture of Jinx having her hands on his cheeks and them being dangerously close.

Rachel grabbed the phone from Selena and zoomed in on Garfield's face, his face was too blurry to see.

"How did you get this?"Raven asked.

"I was passing by and thought you'd be interested"Selena started to admire her nails. "You know I could keep look out, you never know what might happen, especially with a human that can use spells"Selena said the last part quieter.

Raven looked at Selena from the corner of her eye, she never knew what her boyfriend was doing on all those days he would go spend time with Jinx.

He even declined Cyborg's gaming sessions.

But then again Raven trusted Beastboy enough to know he wouldn't ditch her for some new character in his life.

"It's you're decision"Raven picked up her black cloak from the ground and clicked it on. "I don't care either way"She pulled up her hood and flew away.

It was a quiet and peaceful night, something you don't see quite often in the supernatural world.

No Werewolves, no Witches, no Spirts and especially no energetic friends.

She closed her eyes and inhaled in the fresh smell of cherry blossoms, their school had a whole history with the plant.

Legend says some powerful sorcerer died on this property thousands of years ago in a field filled with cherry blossoms.