Chapter 32

No One's P.O.V
As they reached Raven's dorm, Raven got ready to start arguing.

She opened the door to see Salem standing with a girl.

The two looked at each other blankly as Selena facepalmed. Raven looked at the girl next to him.

"Is that Veronica?"Raven asked in monotone, he nods with a blush.

"H-He talks about me?"Veronica said with a blush matching his.

"You wouldn't believe how much he ta-"Selena was cut off by a ringing sound, everyone quickly covered their ears with their hands.

"Students of Every Creature Academy please evacuate the building immediately"The 3 demons share looks. "We have received a report about demons posing as students" Running sounds echoed as students on Raven's floor ran out of their dorms.

The 3 demons stayed still.

"Salem! We have to hurry!"Veronica said pulling on his arm.

"You go, I'll be there in a moment"Veronica nods and runs out the room.

Raven and Selena walk over to Salem, Light jumps out of Robin's arms and walks over to Selena, Moon stands next to Raven.

"Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"Robin said.

"How did you find out?"Salem asked.

"We had someone spy on you, turns out you're fluent in demon"Salem tsked and looked away.

"Who knows it's us?"

"No one yet, we were planning for you to give yourselves in"Robin turns to Raven who was starring out the window. "You're one too aren't you?"Raven didn't answer. "There's no point in hiding it anymore"Raven stayed quiet for a while.

"Part demon"Raven said in monotone, Beastboy's heart sank, Raven bit the inside of her cheek as the guilt started to settle in.

"How long have you been on Earth?"

"10 years"Jinx's eyes widened.

"How come you haven't been discovered yet?"Jinx asked.

"I stayed out of trouble"Cyborg looked at Raven in shock, he's been friends with a demon for so long and hasn't suspected a thing.

"How did you get here?"

"Private information"Raven glanced at Beastboy for a moment.

The disappointment in his eyes scared her. Raven knew that one day he would find out but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

"Have you killed anyone?"Raven shook her head.

"I don't plan on it"Robin looked at Starfire as she stepped closer to Raven.

"W-Why are you on Earth?"

"I wanted to escape"

"From what"Raven gulped as a memory of her father flashed before her eyes.

Raven's hand started to shake as black sparks popped out of her fingers, she quickly grabbed it and squeezed it as hard as she could to numb it.