Chapter 20

Beastboy P.O.V
"Bro what'd she say?"Cyborg asked snapping me out of my trance.

"She said hell"He suddenly turned pale, I looked at the white cat who was sitting on the floor licking her arm.

"Light, where is Raven?"

"Merrow (None of your business human)"

Beastboy:

Cyborg:

"Excuse

"Excuse..me.?"I said quietly while still being in shock.

"Meoow meow, meow meow meow (Light stop being so mean, Mommy was kidnapped)"
-
"Kidnapped? By who?!"I squeezed the cat tighter.

"Meow meowww(an old acquaintance I think)"I looked over to Cyborg.

"Someone kidnapped Raven"Cy sat next to me on my bed as Moon continued to explain and I translated.

"So they followed the kidnapper? What did the kidnapper look like? Was it a demon?"

"Meow (that I can not answer)"Obviously yes.

"How do we get Raven back?"Moon jumped out of my arms and stood next to Light.

Light stood up and they walked to the door. We followed them and they walked all the way up to the girls' dorms.

Moon pointed with her head to Lucky's door, we knocked on it as a hesitant Lucky opens it, when she realises it's us she let's out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god! I thought it was another invasion"She looks down at the two cats and raises her eyebrow. "What?...fuck it, what do you want?"

Moon started to meow at me, telling me what to say.

"We need you to teleport us to Hell"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you can cast spells"

"Am not going to teleport you to Hell"

"Ah come on! Why no?"

"Are you stupid? What kind of person what's to get teleported to a realm full of blood thirty demons"

"Just this one time! Please!"

"No"And she closed the door on us. The door opens again to reveal a sleepy Karen in her pyjamas.

"Wha~? Was Jinx rude? What do you *yawn* need?"Karen covers her mouth with her hand to hide her yawn.

I look over to Cyborg who turned into a blushing mess as well as getting a nosebleed.

"Uh..nothing"I said.

I didn't want to get Karen involved, plus Chome Dome would smash my head in if I got Karen involved in the situation.

"You sure?"I nod as we say our goodbyes and she closes the door.

I squat now to the 2 cats, Moon starts to scratch behind her ear with her paw, I glare at her as she flinches.

"What now? And why can't you teleport us? You teleported yourself and Light but not Raven?"A tick mark appeared on my forehead.

Moon goes on to say she about how she can only teleport cats and nothing bigger because something about magic in Witch's cats is small and not as powerful as a real Witch's.

I sigh and look up at Cy, he puts his hands on his hips.

I felt so useless.

Raven's stuck in Hell with god knows what hopefully not a demon and on top of that probably doesn't know how to use her powers.

We go back to our dorm.

I throw myself on the couch as it had the new couch smell, man I hated it, I want my old one back.

"Cy am hungry"

"Who gets hungry at a time like this?"I look away.

He walks to the kitchen and starts cooking breakfast.

"Wait a minute is there any food?"Tin Can opened the fridge and it was full of food! I guess they must have gave us free food since I guess that's the least they can do for traumatising us.