└Four」

*WAKE UP LAZY ASS*

Taehyun woke up by his alarm. He got up and stretch. He went to the bathroom took a shower and wore a robe. He went out of his room and went to beomgyu's, he knocked "hyung, do we have a uniform?" He asked "no" beomgyu answered.

He went back to his room and dressed up. He wore a pastel purple long sleeve,black jeans,white shoes and his glasses. He went down stairs and saw beomgyu eating a sandwich while scrolling what look like Pinterest. He made himself a sandwich too and ate with beomgyu.

+×+

Once they were done eating beomgyu stood up and his outfit is a t-shirt with a smily, white jeans and a black shoes. Taehyun went to his room, brushed his teeth, got his things and went downstairs.

"You done?"

"Mhm!"

+×+

Beomgyu and taehyun got down the taxi.

"I'll show you wear the principles office are so you can get your schedules. I'm a year older than you so I'm not in the same year as you" and taehyun nodded.

As they entered MHA all the eyes are on taehyun. He heard

'look at that new kid, he's handsome'

'i wonder if I can hook up with him' and many more

"Taehyun wait here" beomgyu said and he nodded. He waited. He saw beomgyu walking towards him and grabbed his wrists.

"Here" they are Infront of the principles office "bye"beomgyu waved and left "tsk. Rude" taehyun rolled his eyes and knocked on the door. He heard a ‘come in’ and went inside.

"Oh Mr Kang! Are you here to get your schedule?"

"Mhm"

"Ok here" he gave him the paper. The principal the push a button and said "president choi soobin, please come to my office"

A tall, blue haired boy entered the room "Yes Mr Lee?" The soobin boy asked

"I want you to tour him" the principal pointed at him. "Ok. Come with me" he gestured him to come

Taehyun's PoV★

This soobin guy toured me around. While he was touring me around we introduce ourselves to each other. I found out the he is older than me so he's my hyung and he has a boyfriend named choi yeonjun.

I honestly don't give two fucks at someone's relationship but since he explains it, it's like we are talking about the most important thing in the world.

The bell rang. It's math time now.. yay? I hate math. Noone gonna change my mind.

I entered the room and I saw girls, talking and fangirling about random shits that I don't fucking care about, boys the does the same, gays talking about something.

I sat in a a chair that no one is sitting at. I grabbed my scratch paper and my pen and I started to draw random things. The bell rang again and the teacher came inside.

"Hello class. Today we have a new class mate, Choi please come here" the teacher said. I stood up and went Infront of the class "hello I'm Choi taehyun. Nice to meet you all" I bowed and went to my chair

"Ok now that is is finish let's go back to our lesson"

And our teacher started talking about something that no one is interested in.