└Twenty Six」

Quick side note that I'm still on hiatus rn, just gonna publish a chapter (or two, idk)

They went to Taehyun's house, getting his necessary supplies before going back to parks' estate where he'd probably stay for weeks.

They hadn't seen any traces of beomgyu, it's still the same after they left earlier.

The trio went home after going to the chois' house. After few hours, they got bored and decided to go to the arcade.

And that's how they're now screaming at this unfair claw machine. Come on! They just wanted Domo plushies! They probably spent over 1 dollar now.

After a few more tries, taehyun is the only one who got a plushie.

After a few more hours, they got hungry, decided to eat at a near by restaurant.

The trio sat on one of the vacant table,  the waiter giving the menu.

"I'd like fried chicken  please" Jisung said "and watermelon smoothie for the drink"

"Same dish as him please but strawberry smoothie for the drink" taehyun smiled at the waiter and closed the menu.

"The oysters and mango smoothie "

The waiter smiled and wrote down the orders, grabbing the menu from them and bowed before leaving.

A few minutes passed by and that orders came, they chatted with each other while eating.

"Bitch, she even slapped me! I didn't knew that was h-", "isn't that beomgyu?" Jisung cutted taehyun off, who was talking about a random girl at middle school who accused him for 'stealing her pen'

Chenle looked around, Clueless on what beomgyu looks like. The younger pointed his finger at a brunette who was sitting with a girl, Both of them wearing formal outfits.

Taehyun didn't care tho, he kept on eating his food, savouring it.

"What does beomgyu look like?" The oldest asked. Jisung held chenle's face between his hands and made them look at a brunette and a red head.

"That. That what beomgyu looks like."

•°·•°·•°·•

"Let's go" beomgyu entered the restaurant first, before holding the door for yeji to come in.

"It's really beautiful here" yeji smiled.

"Not as beautiful as you" beomgyu winked. Despite the thick foundation she had used, you can still see the way her ears turn pink.

They talked to each other for a while before the waiter came to them.

"May I take your orders?"

"Oh, I'll get these please" yeji pointed.

"Same as her"

"Got it"

After the waiter went away, Beomgyu said, "yeji, did anyone told you, you look like... hyunjin? Hwang hyunjin and Riki? Nishimura Riki?"

Yeji's face slightly dropped for a second before smiling again, which got unnoticed by beomgyu.

"Who are they? I don't know them." Yeji shrugged susly.

"Oh, ok"

Right, Ni-ki's half Japanese, how can she know him?

•°·•°·•°·•

"Ji?"

"Hm?"

"Have you ever think that Beomgyu and Taehyun looks good together?" Chenle whispered to Jisung, careful not to wake taehyun up who was sleeping in the backseat.

"Mmm, no. I think Taehyun fits perfectly with him."

"True, me too."

A couple of seconds of silence passed before Jisung spoke.

"Hey, did you notice something when we were at beomgyu and Taehyun's house?"

"... No? Why?" Chenle turned to the left and continued to drive.

"When we were first entering the house, I saw a pair of heels hiding in the bushes..."

"I-"

"And when Taehyun went to get his things, I saw a bra..."

"How come I didn't see it?"

"You aren't blind, are you?"

"Ji!"

•°·•°·•°·•

Ooookay, that was only 560 words :( sorry for it being short. It's kinda like "I'm sorry for being in a hiatus here's a short chapter" chap ehe. Story safe, stay hydrated and stay nice, bye sunsets!