└Twenty」

Taehyun was peacefully writing in his notepad, humming an unknown tune, bobbing his head once in a while, and faintly smiling when he finally answered a hard question.

The whole room was in silence, all the students focusing on the equation on their math quiz. But that silence broke down when the teacher called Taehyun and beomgyu.

"Taehyun, beomgyu, please go outside, parents are calling you" the teacher said while pointing at the door with his thumb.

The called boys stood up and bowed before exiting the room.

Once they were out, they were greeted by the Kangs, standing by the door.

"Eomma, appa, what do you need?" Taehyun asked "come with us taehyun" seulgi grabbed his hand and exited the school properties.

Junhee -taehyun's dad- and beomgyu was left "what is it, appa?" "We'll be going to the hospital, ok? Look after Taehyun's things" "I should come-" "no beomgyu, no. We'll call you later, if you want, bring the other 3 with you" with that, he left.

Beomgyu sighed, a little confused and worried.

Beomgyu went back to the classroom and continued doing what he was doing.

+×+

Taehyun's POV

I entered the car, confused why I should be going to the hospital. Maybe check my desise? As far as I know, it faded. But mehh.

"Eomma? Appa? Why are we going to the hospital? I thought my-" "it's a secret."

After 30 minutes of driving, we're finally at the hospital.

We entered and appa went to the receptionist.

While he was doing that, eomma and some nurses guided us to which I read as 'surgery room'

Ok- wait-.... SURGERY ROOM?! WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO THERE?!

"Eomma! Why am I going to the surgery room?" I asked softly, acting calm as we get closer to the room, while my mind is in chaos.

We're Infront of the room now, "mr kang taehyun, please enter" the nurse opened the door while smiling softly.

I looked at my mom, wondering why, but she just looked at me and smiled, i sighed.

"no" i said coldly, "why honey?" she asked while looking into my orbs, glaring. "not until you tell me why" i crossed my arms and stood up straight.

"its to remove your ar-" i cut her off by saying "ok" not wanting to hear that words, it brings unwanted memories.

as i entered the room, I saw oxygen tank with an oxygen mask attached to it, an IV drip and that machine that checks your heartbeat and other hospital stuffs.

I lied down at your typical surgical hospital bed.

then, a doctor with his assistant came to my view. the medical members did somethings while the doctor got to one corner where there were a tank that i didnt notice, he turned the lever, i smelled something... something unpleasnt. the, i soon blocked out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tbh, i like writing and has a lot of plot in my mind but im to lazy to write. N e gays, since its me birthday, i updated my other book