└Eight」

Taehyun is wincing in pain while beomgyu is treating his wounds. Beomgyu is currently trying to focus on the hand he was treating and not the younger who was currently wearing a short shorts and his oversized hoodie that bearly covered his thighs. "There" "next time hyung, don't always look at your phone" "and next time, don't pick up a shadered glass" taehyun looked at the time, 13:00. "SHIT HYUNG! LETS GET READY!" Beomgyu looked at the time. "It's just 13:00" "HYUNG! IMMA GET READY!" Taehyun ran up to his room to take a shower and got ready.

+×+

Both males are entering the café, looking for familiar heads. Taehyun looked around and saw his parents and beomgyu's parents in a booth that they sat back then when they first met. "Hyung, over there" taehyun pointed at the table.

They sat there, not saying anything, until jihyoon -beomgyu's dad- cleared his throat "so you're probably wondering why we called you" he said and the young couple nodded "i-" jihyoon's words got cut off when seulgi -taehyun's mom- screamed "OMG TAEHYUN! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDS?" Causing many people to looke at their table but they don't give a flying duck.

She looked at beomgyu who is looking down "what happened?" She asked "i-i was d-drinking water f-from a g-glass and w-when I was g-gonna put it on t-the sink I m-missed it" he stuttered, scared of the woman's gaze "and mom, when I was gonna pick it even if he didn't want me to, I still picked it up and I got cut. But don't worry mom, he treated it." He explained. "So I was saying-"

+×+

Taehyun and beomgyu is walking down the side walk. It's currently 18:27. Taehyun is freezing cold. If he knew that it will be this cold, he would bring a jacket.

Beomgyu noticed it and gave his jacket to taehyun, of course, taehyun declined. Beomgyu gave up and just put the jacket over the small boy.

"Hyung"

"Yeah?"

"I have a pun"

"What is it?"

"Pun entered a room with ten people, he killed the ten. Pun in ten dead" (read aloud y'know ~A/n)

Beomgyu chuckled. While taehyun is laughing his ass out. You might be thinking beomgyu is laughing because if the pun, well no. He's laughing because of Taehyun's laugh. He thinks Taehyun's laugh is cute. Those dimples that I want to poke. This lips that I want to ki- ok beomgyu STOP you like yeji, not him. Beomgyu thought.

They arrived at their house, and saw a unfamiliar car parked outside their house. Beomgyu recognized it. Shit, it's Leah's.

Leah, she's OBSESSED with beomgyu. Yeah she's pretty, Pointy nose, beautiful eyes, slim waist. But her behaviour is the opposite. She always stalks beomgyu. She knows that he has a crush on yeji but she didn't stop. She thinks that she can make him like her.

Beomgyu pulls taehyun closer to him by his waist. Taehyun just let him be since he's cold. Beomgyu got the remote and opened the gate. They both entered. Before he could even close the gate, a hand stopped it. "Hey baby~" Leah said, in a flirty way. He looked at beomgyu and saw taehyun, she scoffed. "Who's this slut?" She asked, looking at taehyun in a disgusted way.

"He's-"

"for your information, I'm not a slut, if you look at your self, your more of a slut than me, look, you wear a skirt that barely cover your thighs, your top is like a frikin bra and your make up is like a make up of a clown. AND we DID NOT gave you permission to go here."

Taehyun cutted beomgyu's words. Leah just stood there, in shock "YOUR BEHAVIOUR IS SO UGH!" She screamed before going to her car and drove off. The samll boy then shut the gate completely before going to their front door and unlocked it, before going inside.

Beomgyu stood there, speechless. He knows that taehyun is always soft and fun to be around with. He might have already saw Taehyun's cold side, bet he didn't know that the small and cute boy could be that savage. But at the end, he smiled remembering the past.

"Beomgyu I want you to meet Kang taehyun, your fiancé." My mom introduced the small cute boy. "Taehyun this is choi beomgyu" seulgi introduced "k" the boy said, clearly not interested. "Have respect" his mom said "Hello! I'm Kang taehyun! Nice to meet you!" Taehyun sarcasticly said.

"EARTH TO CHOI BEOMGYU!" he heard and snapped out of his thoughts. He saw taehyun Infront of him. Wearing a outfit

 Wearing a outfit

(His outfit 👆)

Beomgyu's eyes widen by seeing his 'husband's' outfit

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked. "No where." "Why are you wearing that?" "Can't I?"

Beomgyu felt his pants getting tighter. He ran to his room And went straight to his bathroom. He started to do the you know. (Lee know)

So I just got my modules and I have 2 maths... GREAT! I hate math