└ chittaphon leechaiyapornkul 」

"Taehyun?! Where are you?" The voice asked

Beomgyu's POV

"Taehyun?" I screamed again, hope that he would answer. I look for a couple of minutes before shrugging it of, thinking that he already left. I went to my locker, I froze.

What. The. Fuck.

There I saw taehyun, his eyes closed, his lips bleeding, and has a lot of bruise.

My thoughts got cut when a girl sobbed, I recognize the brunette. Leah. Why the fuck is she sobbing? I saw sumn... Is that a bruise..? "What happened?" I asked.

She pointed at taehyun "h-he did t-this to m-me"

I walked over to taehyun, poking his chubby cheeks, I don't want to scream at him. So I just picked him. "What are you doing?! Scream at him! Kick him! Aren't you gonna scream at him because he did this to me?!!" Leah screamed.

Instead of doing what she wants me to do. I carried him to my back. I put both of my hands under his thighs. Gripping it so he wouldn't fall. I ignored her screaming that instead of helping him, I should help her. I rolled my eyes and got to the infirmary room.

I saw the nurse. "What happened?" The nurse asked me, while I put taehyun to the bed "I saw him just laying there. Probably Leah did this" "how?" "I saw him with Leah, she probably ordered his minions to do this to him" "oh ok wait a sec" the nurse got to a table and pressed a red button and said "sir. Please inform Leah to go to your office, I would like to talk to her" before letting go of the button.

"It looks like he passed out, I'm gonna treat his wounds" the nurse did her thing.

After she's done treating Taehyun's wounds she said "can you call his parents of choi taehyun?" Wow, choi taehyun... I like that- what...

"Yeah ok" I grabbed my phone and called his parents. "Eomma, Appa, can you go here please? It's about taehy-" before I could finish my sentence, the phone beeped.

A few minutes later, my phone dinged.

Eomma ✨

Eomma ✨:
Where are you?

Beommie🐻:
Infirmary room

I turned off my phone. Then a woman entered looking panicked and her husband trying to calm him down.
"Oh my squirrel! What happened?" "Eomma, Appa, I'm sorry I couldn't protect your son, I'm very sorry" I bowed.

"It's ok"

Eomma and Appa is Taehyun's parents and mom and dad is beomgyu's parents