└Twelve」

"come on! we're gonna be late!" hueningkai shouted "imagine on our first day, we are gonna be late" "yeah. like me in the first day." "i honestly wondered how you became a student council" "hey! I left my title president for this"

"Let's just enter" taehyun entered first before the others. "Look! There's a map!" Hueningkai pointed at a map that's beside the gate "let's take a pic so we don't get lost and we can go to the principles office"

5 of them got out their phones and took a pic of the map. "Let's go"

+×+

5 of them arrived Infront of the principles office.

Taehyun knocked and entered after hearing a "come in."

"Hello, what do you need?"

"Hello principal Kim. I'm Kang Taehyun, me and my friends would like to get our schedule."

"Oh, your friends is Choi beomgyu, Choi Soobin, Choi Yeonjun and Hueningkai, am I right?"

"Yes"

"Ok, here"

Principal Kim opened a drawer and got 5 papers before giving them to taehyun.

Taehyun looked at his friends' schedule before asking "why are we in the same year and class?"

"This school aren't by year, it's about how long you stay here. You're in 1st year since this is your first year here. Oh and call me Jin hyung since I'm your cousin's husband"

Oh and Taehyun's cousin is namjoon, seokjin's husband.

"Ok Jin hyung! Bye" he waved and left.

+×+(at lunch)

Taehyun and his friends, (husband included) is just eating and chattering.

"White chocolate is better!" "No it's not! Dark chocolate is-"

Taehyun's sentence got cut off when he heard a familiar voice saying "Americano~ joa~ joa~" he put his index finger in his husband's lips since he's the only one talking in the table.

Beomgyu's about to pick the finger that is Infront of his mouth when he suddenly felt a hard force colliding in his head. "Ouch" he said while rubbing where he felt the pain. "You're disgusting" taehyun then withdraws his hand. He then heard a scream from the other table. "AHH! Ani" the boy then grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe the stain in his hoodie. He then slumped down while sliding from a wall. He then took of his hoodie and whiped it

"Aish. Hyunjin Hyung! Stop being a drama queen!" Taehyun yelled from their table. The Hyunjin guy and the other people the looked at taehyun. He heard "how can he say that to HWANG HYUNJIN?"

Hyunjin looked offended and pouts "tyunnie~" he then pouts again.

Then, another boy came to Hyunjin and covered him up with a hoodie. "Babe, can you stand up so you can go to your friend?" The boy asked and Hyunjin nodded "ok binnie" Hyunjin launched himself at taehyun while 'binnie' just standing there, looking at his boyfriend. "Tyunnie~ I missed you~ it's been YEARS and my tyunnie still hasn't grown taller" Hyunjin said, whiping his invisible tears. "Aish hyung. Oh, and where is Jisung hyung?" Taehyun asked "He's at the rooftop, he said he is StUdYiNg WiTh MiNhO hYuNg." Hyunjin said, mocking the younger's words. "So where is your husband?" "Hmmm" he looked at the four other students. "Ah! Him!" He pointed at yeonjun "no hyung. He's my friend and that's his boyfriend" he pointed at soobin "ok the blue and pink haired boys are out, so it's either you! Or you!" He pointed at beomgyu and Hueningkai. "IT'S YOU!" A dolphin scream can be heard at the whole Cafeteria, the youngest of all of them got scared, so two dolphin scream can be heard in the whole Cafeteria.

"Stop innie" a new voice said causing the 'innie' boy to stop shouting and the other too.

"It's you!" Innie pointed at the other boy who had the same dolphin scream. "No Jeongin hyung, it's him" taehyun pointed at beomgyu who is still covering his ears.

"YAH CRACKHEADS! COME HERE!" Hyunjin shouted, causing 5 other to come. "Introduce yourselves"