└Eleven」

"so mom, why did you call?" Beomgyu said over the phone "we are going there at 11:30" the woman answered. "With eomma, Appa and dad?" "Yeah" "why?" "We are gonna say it while we are there" "ok" the phone beeped.

Beomgyu went to Taehyun's room, opening it after hearing a "come in"

He opened the door and saw taehyun just laying on his bed, watching a kdrama on his phone.

"Eomma, Appa, mom and dad said they will be here at 11:30"

"Oh? It's 10 right now, let's cook lunch" taehyun stoped what he was watching and stood up.

"Ok"

+×+

The kitchen is a chaos. Sink filled with dirty dishes, batter was on the floor, plates scattered all over, the both boys' hair designed with batter, and things all over. They just sat there, thinking why they did that because they clearly know that they can't cook.

The door suddenly opened revealing their parents. "Hello?" "Y'all better be not making ou- OUCH!" The man's words got cut of when his wife stomped on his foot

Their parents entered the kitchen, seeing the mess their children made.

"What happened?" Mom asked. "We were trying to make a pancake but this happened" "why were yall making a pancake? It's lunch, not breakfast." Appa said. The both boys shrugged.

"Anygays, we all just call one of our maids to clean this. Knowing that if you cleaned this it'll make it worst" mom said, whispering the last part.

"But we aren't here to talk shits, we are here to announce something"

"But before that, let's go to the living room"

They all nodded and the boys stood up, and followed their parents.

"Soooo, taehyun has been bullied, and we decided this" dad said, after all of them sitting down.

"You're transferring schools"

"What.... But I just transferred like a week ago"

"But you got bullied, so we decided for y'all to move to jinhit university"

"But don't worry. We know that yeonjun, soobin and hueningkai is your bestfriends, both of you. So we asked their parents for permission for them to move to jinhit and they agreed so all five of you will transfer there"

"Ok. How about Leah? She can just transfer there"

"So we talked to the principal, Kim Seokjin, to not allow Leah to transfer there"

"When will we transfer?"

"Monday."

"Oh and we already told the three that we are married"

"The three crack heads?"

"Yeah"