└Eighteen」

Beomgyu, taehyun and the others sat on their chairs and the bell rang. Mr Jung started his teaching.

At the middle of his class, the fire alarm started going off "ok! Out side! Out side! Outside everybody outside! (Line up line up~ guppies! Ok I'm sorry, I should stop watching bubble guppies)

Students stared to come out of the classroom. Some wondering why they were the only one and the other student from other classrooms are already outside since earlier. Before the alarm.

Taehyun, beomgyu, soobin, yeonjun and Hueningkai decided for them to stick together while going out off the school because hueningkai said if someone died in the group, they all die. As they come out of the school, their was no fire at all. It was just Mr min yoongi, their music teacher, standing there while some students holding letter which spelled 'will you marry me' with a question mark, students holding floating red balloon hearts, while some are white.

They saw teachers indicating for them to come at the side and passed them balloons.

After all students are out and ready, Mr Jung came out of the school, panicked expression painted on his face.

Then he saw the decorations as the students and teachers yell "surprise and happy birthday!" The teacher looked so shocked and then saw Mr min and got even more shocked.

"Hope-ah" the the teacher started.

He kneeled down and said "I know you hate selfishness, but please let me be selfish and have you for my own. I want you to be mine. We've seen eachother at our best and at it worst. We've been together trough our ups and downs these past 7 years of us being boyfriends. I want you to be mine. Your my first priority, I'm your first priority. Your mine. I'm yours. I want your heart. Your smile, I want to see that everyday. Your laugh, I want to hear that always. I want to wake up with you by my side. Even though we hated eachother when we were in our elementary days, but got together at our highschool days. I love your imperfections. Jung Hoseok, will you marry me?"

The now teary eyed teacher covered his mouth, and nodded "I'd love to be, min yoongi" he pecked the teacher's lips and the others screamed.

Beomgyu smiled and glanced at taehyun who were fanning himself and filming the scene while trying not to cry "don't act like your the one who got proposed" beomgyu nudged taehyun's waist with his elbow but got a punch in his arm, hard. "You didn't did this to me y'know" taehyun went to hueningkai who were currently talking to a boy who taehyun thinks is Lee Heeseung.

Both boys looked at the shorter male "did beomgyu made you cry?" Hueningkai asked and taehyun shook his head "it's not every day you see this kind of event, you know?" Taehyun said "OK EVERYONE! GET BACK TO YOUR CLASS, YOONSEOK SAILED AND Y'ALL CAN BE INVITED AT THE WEDDING! KEEP THE BALLOONS IF YOU LIKE WE DONT CARE! INSIDE NOW!" they heard the voice of the principal through the speaker of the school. Some, no, all students groaned and went to their rooms, some students let go of the balloons which caused them to fly at the sky and some people tied it at their wrist so it won't fly away.

taehyun tied his in his wrist and saw beomgyu about to let go of his balloon. "Hey! Just give it to me! Save the turtles!" "Yeah, Do you even VSCO? KSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKSKS" Felix popped out of nowhere. Taehyun jumped and got the balloon from beomgyu and tied it in his other wrist, he has two balloon tied in his wrist and showed it to beomgyu and felix which who just smiled.

"Anygays, g'bye, mates" felix waved at them and went to their room.

Taehyun, Heeseung, Beomgyu, Yeonjun, Soobin and Hueningkai is left song with 5 other students "IF Y'ALL WONT GET BACK TO YO ROOMS, ILL HUNT YALL DOWN AND SUSPEND YOU" the speaker said again so all of them dashed to their own rooms.

_______________________________

Happy birthday to our hope, hoseok!

I love you who ever you are, our sunshine! Did you scream "I love you j-hope" at 2:18? Cuz I did

I love you who ever you are, our sunshine! Did you scream "I love you j-hope" at 2:18? Cuz I did. I just wanted to update, for not posting a new chapter for a week cuz my phone got grounded and shits and I just figured out that I should write this.

~SunkittenTaegyu