└Five」

The bell rang, finally. I went to my next class which is English.. I mean I don't have any problem with English so it's ok for me.

Luckily soobin toured me the half school. My feet hurt now... Nah I'm kidding... Yeah it is big but it's only half...

I went to the room and saw a chair beside a window. The bell rang means the students should be in their room. So students stared filling up the room. The second bell rang and the teacher came inside. "Hello students y'all have a new class mate. Choi c'mere" I came Infront of the class "hello I'm Choi taehyun" I bowed and went back to my chair

"ok class I have a question"

"Hat do you call a person the keep talking even tho no one is interested"

A student raised his hand

"Yes jongin?"

"A teacher"

+×+

Author's pov

English is done and it's time for Music.

Taehyun is walking to the music room when he bumped into something.... More like someone. He hisses in pain "I'm so sorry" the guy said. "It's ok" "no it's not. It's my fault, I didn't look where I was going" the boy bows "it's ok." "Are you new?" "Yeah. I'm going to the music room right now" "oh really! I'm going there too! I'm Hueningkai but call me Ningning" he offered his hand which taehyun gladly shaked "Kang taehyun" "YAH HUENINGKAI" A pink haired make shouted "where are you? You little dolphin" a blue haired make added "I'm here!" Hueningkai said, waving his hands at the air. The both boys from earlier came to them. The blue haired boy settled his hand around Hueningkai's head and the pink haired on his left shoulder "you worried us" says the pink haired boy "I'm sorry.. but I met a new friend!" Hueningkai pointed at taehyun, both of them eyed on taehyun, head to toe. He remembered the blue haired boy "Soobin hyung!" Taehyun said "tyunnie!" The blue haired boy yelled, causing some student to look at their direction but yeonjun just glares at them "y'all know each other?" Yeonjun asked "Yeah! He toured me earlier!" Taehyun smiled, showing his dimples. The boys aww-ed in cuteness "and your choi yeonjun? Soobin hyung's boyfriend?" "Mhm"

+×+ (lunch time)

"Hey hyung!" Taehyun remembered that dolphin scream so he looked at that direction. He saw hueningkai "Hey Ningning" "let's go inside! I want you to meet someone!" Hueningkai said "how about soobin hyung and yeonjun hyung?" "They're inside! Come" he dragged taehyun to a lunch table "Hey beomgyu hyung here is the new friend I kept talking about!" That's my husband. Taehyun wants to say but he can't ruin his friends' happy mood "oh! Hello I'm Choi beomgyu." He bowed and offered his hands "I'm Kang taehyun" he accepts his hands. Hueningkai is clapping, soobin and yeonjun is smiling "welcome to our group" yeonjun says, hueningkai is focusing in the hand shake Infront of him, he squints his eye and notices the same ring on their fingers "are y'all married?"

+×+

HAPPY NEW YEAR 🤡 s!!!!

(Edited mistakes)