Getting the pizza

Kitas P.O.V

As soon as we to the frozen yogurt place Maddie and I go first. I mixed plain and mango together and sprinkled nerds on top, Maddie just had chocolate with oreos and tim-tams. Phil and Dan go up next and while then do there Me amd Maddie have a chat "So whats up with you and Phil?"  "umm. what do you mean 'me and Phil'?" "you know, are you officially a couple of are you just friends who" i cut Maddie off right there because i know that she could say stuff that i'd rather the whole word not knowing by saying " yea of course we are i dont. just. anybody"

Thank goodness Dan and Phil just walked out i really didnt want to have to keep that conversation going. "so where would you like to eat ?" Dan said as i suggest "what about the pizza plaza? we can order some pizza for home and eat our frozen yogurt while we wait." as they all agree we all walk down a steep hill witch is way easier then walking up. After eating our yogurt quietly because no one would start a conversation so all you heard was the sound of people eating which was pretty weird. "Im going in to grab that pizza, Kita come with?" "sure" i say replying to Maddie and looking at Phil as i didnt really want to go.

"What the hell was that?" "What was what? Kita im just here to be your friend. Nothing else" "Well then just be my friend" i reply as i was about to walk out but i play it cool so then Dan and Phil wont have to worrie. "Can youy hold these two while i get the rest?" Maddie says as she hands me a pizza box which had 'cheese' written on it like they used cheese to write it.

just as i see Maddie walk back with more pizza boxes i walk out and say "come on, lets go before they get cold" 

Sorry my parts are really short but i will try to post more often. please comment and tell me any ideas i can add in because im really running out