Buying the wedding dresses

After youtube was finnished Maddie and I bolted out the door lilke there was no tommorow, going so fast that we got to the dress store in less then twelve minutes and it was 5 blocks we ran. Talented right?

In the store

"Hello laddies are you here to buy some dresses? a wedding dress perhaps?" 

"Actually yes we want to buy two wedding dresses "  "two dresses? what about one?" before she could complain Maddie cut her straight off "NO. we want two wedding dresses and we are giving you the money its your job so get to work!" Maddie yells off the top of her lungs getting the stores attention "Come this way" the lady says taking us to the fitting stations.

After discussing over the color and sizes we needed we got handed two similar dresses. Mine was tight with a silver swirl through it and strapless Maddie's was slightly tight. Not much though with a silver stripe down the side and with straps. We decided to get the first dress. It was already what we wanted. Before I left to go home I got a text from Phil hey, its video game tonight and we need to make a YouTube video so hurry up
...half an hour later...

"HAAA!" I scream as I shoot Maddie in the face on call of duty modern warfare three.

"Your going to pay for that" she replys with a smirk on her face. "Nah just admit you suck"

"PHIL! Your on my side not there's come on shoot..." I say getting a bit competitive.
...half an hour later...

I just paused the game "Ugh kita keep playing. PLEASEEEE" Dan says pushing my controller up into my face. "I'm tired use keep playing, I need rest"

"Night" Maddie,Dan and Phil say at the same time like they didn't really care but not in a bad way